Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

The 5 Point Club

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:24 am

Welcome to the 5 Point Club.

This place is much more luxurious and much larger than the 1 Point Club. It is a very large lodge with over 200 rooms and each room has its own WIFI connection and private bath and two queen size beds.

This place is located in the mountains of South Carolina. There are four large pools (2 indoor and 2 outdoor), there are 6 fire pits for BBQs, there are three large dining halls so you can be inside when the weather is not the best, a full service kitchen with all the amenities of life, and yes there is even a lounge to hang out in with an 82 inch television to watch all the races you want.

Now remember, no sneaking in here when Tony and Ryan don't make it in the top 3...that will earn you a trip to the dungeon.

Re: The 5 Point Club

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:25 am

Mrs. B and HH are ordered to report here as soon as possible.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:28 am

I just read about this place. Sounds nice. I am booking my airline tickets...I don't care how miserable I am feeling. I am contacting my sister-in-law and she will meet at the airport and take me to this place. I almost can't wait to get there.

Now what did I do with that rolling pin :?:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:03 am

NO, NO, NO... we don't need a 5-point-club (for the losers who only avoided the 1-point-club because Tony or Ryan happened to finish in the top 3). There would be a stigma attached to that. :x :x :x

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:16 am

Gee and I thought I did a pretty good job designing this place. Much larger scale, I thought you of all people would enjoy the perks of this place. Almost better than home.

I know that it is better than living in the hut. Oh the fun I could have, but I am having more fun actually getting points this season versus last season where I spent most of the first half of season in the 1 point club. I remember being there for 6 weeks in a row.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Turn it into a party hut for victories & such

Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:08 pm

OOOO a spa 8-)

Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 pm

OOOOo>>>>Delete it :twisted:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:35 am

OK, wonder what j really wanted to post... Hmmmmm?!? :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Something which would have landed him in the dungeon after some remark or being hit by the rolling pin...maybe both

Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:48 pm

I'm sure!

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:21 am

Its not called 5 point club cos you get 6 points 5 for Tony or Ryan and 1 for playing.

Wheres the pool? :roll:
Last edited by duffygoofy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:01 pm

The pool...

go thru the lobby, take a right, go down the hall take a left, go thru the dining hall and take a take right, go thru the double doors and you will now be in the lounge, on the other side of the lounge are more double doors, go thru these ... are you sweating yet ... good you are now outside by the pool.

What :?: You wanted the indoor pool, that was to the left of the lobby right next to the library and to the left of the spa.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Ok thanks. I just wanted to take a swim.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Tickets booked, flight leaves tonight, then go into hiding upon arrival at the lodge...
Post a reply