FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

MINI SUITES FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<

Annalee

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: MINI SUITES FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH, are you checking up on me?!? ;) I am just advanced for my age! :lol: :lol: When I started filling out my profile some how it put the year 2012. And not being iPad savvy, I didn't know how to fix it! It took me all day, to day, just figuring out how to post in color and change the font size. I have a new IPad and I am learning how to use it. It does things completely different from my PC and has a large learning curve for it's operator- me! If you also notice ,I don't have an avatar, not because I don't want one, it is because I haven't figured out how to post it. I wish they had "IPad for dummies". :roll: :roll: I was so happy when I posted a Happy Birthday message in color for your wife. Small steps!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 pm

I've been thinking I'll need to fly in all those coming to the race and then we will helicopter to the track, have a limo take us to directly to Pit road to the Mini Suite! I need to get a caterer and open bar! I am sure Tony and Ryan would want to meet us, so we need to allow time for them! I think this is going to be a good time! Oh heck with 500 million plus, we'll just buy the track for the night and have our own " All Star race". Schmoopy and Dirt 93 can race if they want! We'll get the Petty ride along cars for them to use. Now this is going to be a great time. Have I left anything out?
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 am

Annalee wrote:I've been thinking I'll need to fly in all those coming to the race and then we will helicopter to the track, have a limo take us to directly to Pit road to the Mini Suite! I need to get a caterer and open bar! I am sure Tony and Ryan would want to meet us, so we need to allow time for them! I think this is going to be a good time! Oh heck with 500 million plus, we'll just buy the track for the night and have our own " All Star race". Schmoopy and Dirt 93 can race if they want! We'll get the Petty ride along cars for them to use. Now this is going to be a great time. Have I left anything out?

(no, I'm not checking up on you)

Boy, you think BIG! I like your ideas. With a little luck, we'll get to see your dream come true. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:21 am

My Mom always said "Go big or go home".
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:59 am

So, Annalee... are you buying the mini suite today? :D :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Oh HH, I sure wanted too, but alais no cigar! :( Oh well , I am not alone. I did have three numbers, but not on the same ticket! It would have been so much fun! I do have relatives in Maryland and Kansas, but chances are slim and none that they even purchased a ticket! Better luck next time! ;). Hope you hadn't packed your bags! :lol:
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing