First one is the conspiracy that 48 fans will say.
1) The posts were legal.
2) NASCAR is just out to get the 48 and decided to take this as their chance.
3) They get all this media hype about the 48 to make them look bad.
4) The appeal board is on board.
5) The chief appellate who is a mediator doesn't buy it.
1)The posts were illegal.
2) NASCAR wanted to put the fear of God into the 48 by doing something big knowing that they wouldn't stick.
3) NASCAR levies huge penalties knowing that they would be rescinded.
4) The chief appraiser officer is a good friend of Rick Hendrick and refunds the points, suspensions but the monetary fine and probation in tact.
5) NASCAR has scared the 48 and will close tabs on them forever.
Which scenario is it? I think the second.
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.