FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

JUSTICE IS SERVED

<<

jamo14

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: JUSTICE IS SERVED

Tebow Time! 8-)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:53 pm

jamo14 wrote:Tebow Time! 8-)

Speaking of... where do you think he will end up now that Payton has signed with Denver?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:I never understood how he got penalized in the 1st place. The car never even made it to preinspection. Dont get me wrong. I would have loved to have had the 48 team keep their 25 point penalty (for selfish reasons) but never saw why a penalty of any kind was given out.
Completely surprised by the verdict, but it is what it should have been along. IMHO.

Your right. The inspection should have been done when it was race ready. So some officials got anxious and blew the case. So it shows that Chad is smarter than the average BEAR. This dude will laugh his butt off as he GOTTEM. It was nice Hendrick is a personal friend of the judge. He has friends in high places as we well know about his felony that was wiped away. I think all the CC's should have at it with the cars just to see who is the smartest in cooking the rules.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:00 pm

I'm thinking the Dolphins H....but we would take him in Houston for sure
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:34 pm

onerockindoc wrote:I'm thinking the Dolphins H....but we would take him in Houston for sure

I've also heard Jacksonville mentioned.

(we probably should let this topic get back on track... sorry for hijacking it... my bad)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Personally,i never felt Nascars original findings were conclussive and they were after Chad for the comments made during Dega the end of last season when he told JJ to damage the car after the race.The other hand,it's Rick Hendricks' team and i'm sorry but i despise the man for what he really is and wasn't at all surprised of the end results.Several teams it could have happened to and i'd of been surprised,not by HMS. To discredit Chad or JJ would be very wrong,teams i pull for or have pulled for over the years have had their shares of trouble and regardless of what anyone thinks,they ALL do it,just some better than others! :mrgreen: Ray Everham was probly the best before Chad and you can go back all the way to Petty through the years and then some.Junior Johnson was one of the best in his day,i admired the man still to this day. ;)
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:57 pm

I feel sorry for JJ in all this. Many would say he wouldn't be where he is without Chad, but I don't agree with that one bit. I think Chad wouldn't be where he is without JJ. From all I can see and hear and read, JJ is well liked among other drivers and very respected. It's Chad that people love to hate. I don't think Chad even knows how to spell humility and comes across as an AZZ to many of us. But I have always respected JJ and his talent.

What's funny is a couple people on this site say we bash JJ, but I rarely see that here, but I do wish Chad would just go away and retire so I can go back to rooting for JJ --to come in 4th but still...:D
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:58 am

getting away again HENDRICK HAS IT MADE
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:17 pm

You notice that IDIOT has nothing to say to the press! They would eat him up and spit him out! :twisted: If he is smart , and he is NOT, he probably has gone into permanent hiding in some Amish community or in the witness protection program. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at NASCAR when this decision came down! Explain to me why there are two Appeal panels, if three men can't figure this out.???? They need to appeal the appeal! Where is that board???????????
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm

This entire situation has given Chad, Hendricks and Johnson way too much publicity. There is nothing new here as Chad has pushed the envelope way off the table and he comes up smelling like a rose. Hendricks paid a $100,000 fine to have a good friend negotiate the appeal. The entire deal smells and always will. Some even accused reporters of bias both ways so really wouldn't we really call most of this a circus? Off to a new flub a dub we've heard enough of this one.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:39 pm

ndunn wrote:This entire situation has given Chad, Hendricks and Johnson way too much publicity. There is nothing new here as Chad has pushed the envelope way off the table and he comes up smelling like a rose. Hendricks paid a $100,000 fine to have a good friend negotiate the appeal. The entire deal smells and always will. Some even accused reporters of bias both ways so really wouldn't we really call most of this a circus? Off to a new flub a dub we've heard enough of this one.

Ohh ndunn,a lady after my own heart! :lol: Don't hold anything back,i love it! ;)
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:40 am

wolfgang wrote:
ndunn wrote:This entire situation has given Chad, Hendricks and Johnson way too much publicity. There is nothing new here as Chad has pushed the envelope way off the table and he comes up smelling like a rose. Hendricks paid a $100,000 fine to have a good friend negotiate the appeal. The entire deal smells and always will. Some even accused reporters of bias both ways so really wouldn't we really call most of this a circus? Off to a new flub a dub we've heard enough of this one.

Ohh ndunn,a lady after my own heart! :lol: Don't hold anything back,i love it! ;)

Thanks wolfgang. I sat back for years listening to what others had to say so figured it was time I said what I had to say. I grew up in a home where there was no gray area and one stood up and was counted and you had to beable to own what you said. I have a big problem with cheating and people that buy their way out of a sticky situation. I really dont care if all the teams cheat because all it does is to tell me they are all inferior. If i win without cheating good for me but if I don't then I'd better work harder at it. Nothing or no one owes me a thing. I work hard for it or I don't deserve it.

<<

jamo14

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 pm

say what you want about backroom deals, convicted felons (which has no bearing on this topic, and some only use that when it's convenient and ignore it when it's inconvenient)...I want my crew chief to ride the limits of all tolerances. If they had been doing that, maybe Jimmie's nickname wouldn't be "5-time" right now...and there could've been a couple different champions between here & now....nicknames for CCs like "resident idiot" and "tubby" could've been replaced by "champion" before last year.

{The problem, according to Hendrick, was the car never went through inspection. The problem was at least three other cars, including one Hendrick sponsored, had issues with the C-posts after going through inspection and were allowed to be fixed with no penalties.}

{The problem was more than 20 other cars also had aerodynamic issues that were allowed to be sanded and made legal without penalties.}

{When Hendrick presented this, along with photos and a signed affidavit from a NASCAR inspector from an earlier race that the same C-posts were legal, Middlebrook had little choice but to overturn.}

{"The difference today [and the first appeal] was Mr. Middlebrook took an awful lot of time to look at everything that NASCAR had and everything we presented from photos of the car at every race, on the line, the dates, the records from the tech center and our records," Hendrick said. "And they all matched up real nice.}

{This also showed that having both parties sit down and argue the case face-to-face, something that didn't happen in the initial appeal, is the fairest way to proceed. Hendrick and his crew got to ask series director John Darby questions and Darby got to ask them questions, the way it's supposed to be when two sides are arguing a case.}

{He clearly, under the eyes of Middlebrook, found a way to tweak the C-posts enough to give Johnson an edge without crossing the line.}

If Middlebrook needed the money, I don't think he would've signed up for this job at a salary of $1/year

I think the 1st appeals process should be more like this one, and the entire roster for the 3-member appeals board (supposedly picked at random each time) should all be living & breathing (replace the deceased judges with living ones ;)

I also hope that if an SHR team has a an issue like this in the 1st place, the original inspector doesn't just judge things by sight alone (speaking of a resident idiot)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:32 pm

ndunn wrote: I grew up in a home where there was no gray area and one stood up and was counted and you had to be able to own what you said.

Me too NDunn... some might say my parents created the 'monster' that is me on this board, terrorizing people on here about free speech, no hate and so on. Not afraid to go my own way with my own opinion, against the crowd either ...... you know.... like Michael Jon! LOL

Hee hee hee - love ya MJ and your feisty spirit :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Jamo... you've made some EXCELLENT points ... and I'm not going to elaborate on them ( and wreck 'em? Tee hee hee ) just know that I agree with everything you said. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing