FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

JMO........but.......

<<

smokinTA

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: JMO........but.......

I hope NASCAR is pi$$ed and I hope they have a very long discussion with the inspectors about “eyeballing”. In other words, Chad WILL cheat again and when he does, I hope all the inspectors dot their I’s and cross their T’s. Nail 'em and nail ' em hard. :twisted:

Is it any wonder why Jimmie is the least favorite HMS driver among fans? Drivers don't like him either. Karma......Jimmie (Chad and team included) has earned himself some of that.
"Excuse me, pardon me, comin' through" ~ Tony Stewart
"Take a deep breath, I've got this" ~ Tony Stewart
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Wow, I'm stunned. If they were guilty enough to remain on suspension... well you know the rest. You know, there are those of us out here who would have our worlds turned over and set right if we received $100,000. Knaus will buy one less toy after he pays his fine. Sometimes life really isn't fair.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

smokeshowJOE

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:02 pm

A convicted felon who never served time. Mysteriously recovers from the cancer that got him a free pass. He was convicted of bribery! And now his old buddy lets him off the hook. You can bet Brainless Brian, Mafia Mike and Fishy Middlebrook will make substantial deposits into numbered accounts in a place where there's no NA$CAR racing very soon...
_ . . | . || . _ | . . _ . | . . . . _ | _ . . _ | _ _ . |
_ . . _ . | . . . . .
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:45 pm

IT IS NOT NICE TO FOOL MOTHER NASCAR!!! They will get even! :lol: :lol:
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Sorry, I just don't see what all the fuss is about. From what I read, they had raced that car before and it had been inspected before. Why were they made to cut those pieces out when they didn't even put the templates on it. All owners, crew chiefs and car chiefs are cheaters in some form from time to time. When 1/1000 of a second is the difference between winning and losing, or even getting into a race, who is not trying to cheat somewhere, somehow? As far as I'm concerned, start and parker's are cheaters. They keep someone else who may be able to run the whole race from even competing just so they can get enough money to get to the next race. Then the cycle continues. I actually thought this penalty would get overturned because of what I'd read about the car. Anyway, that's just my opinion and I seem to be in the minority. I can think of a lot more things to get angry about when it comes to NASCAR and some of the stupid things they do. Anyway, that's my 2 cents and that's about all it's worth :P
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:53 pm

The #48 was guilty of Section 12-1 of the NASCAR Rule Book "Actions detrimental to stock car racing;"

The thing is after Chad told Jimmie that if they won at Talladega to back it in the wall, he called for more scrutiny to be put on himself. They obviously did something that NASCAR did not like. Remember this penalty was not completely overturned as they were still finished $100,000. Innocent people don't get fined. Just think Hendrick once again bought himself out of trouble.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Lizard

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:11 pm

By the way does anyone think Chad is really paying the fine??? I am guessing he will get a "bonus" from Rick to pay the fine with, sorry just my suspicious mind. I could be wrong, but just think I am right.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing