FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Was anyone else happy to see Denny and Darian's win?

<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Was anyone else happy to see Denny and Darian's win?

Have to admit, if Tony, Ryan or Brad (ducking the fresh produce) couldn't win, I'm happy to see Denny and Darian bring it home. I think they're going to make a good team. Not sure how Denny feels about his new CC yet, but I think they're going to be a threat this season.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Re: Was anyone else happy to see Denny and Darian's win?

Well you know I am happy. Ryan & Denny are my drivers I root for. Also felt bad for Darian, & dont even get me started on why they didnt just move Darian to Ryans team! :mrgreen:
Not only am I Happy for Denny & Darians (D squared) I am also happy they beat tony to the next win
(go ahead & throw the produce) granted I think Tony & Addington will win plenty. I think Addington is probably in the top 5 CC's in cup, if not, definitely in the top 10.
On a postive note (just for you Annalee) Tony Gibson is in the top 50 current Crew Chiefs.

A side note that came from Tony himself. He did say between Denny's style, & Darian's style, that he thought Darian would do even better working with a driver like Denny than himself.

You cant say Tony isnt smart when it comes to racers.
ImageImageImage
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:50 pm

It did seem karmic that Darian won a race before Tony this year. One of the top 50 current CC's! HAHA.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:01 am

tlmerk wrote:It did seem karmic that Darian won a race before Tony this year. One of the top 50 current CC's! HAHA.

Hey! Annalee likes it when I am positive! Image
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 am

tlmerk wrote:It did seem karmic that Darian won a race before Tony this year. One of the top 50 current CC's! HAHA.

Did you all forget Tony won the first duel......and almost won the Shootout.??? :roll: :roll: Now I can excuse Schmoopy it's his birthday and old age has it's problems....... :lol: And on your list of top CC's are there only 49? ;)

Schmoopy, here's to another good year and the glass half full even if it is empty!!! Bottoms up!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:12 am

It's Schmoop's BDAY!??
If so, happy birthday!! I may not be in the chat room Sunday so I will give you a

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y here. And Schmoop, we really your radio info in the chat room and your comradarie! :D
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Well you know I am happy. Ryan & Denny are my drivers I root for. Also felt bad for Darian, & dont even get me started on why they didnt just move Darian to Ryans team! :mrgreen:
Not only am I Happy for Denny & Darians (D squared) I am also happy they beat tony to the next win
(go ahead & throw the produce) granted I think Tony & Addington will win plenty. I think Addington is probably in the top 5 CC's in cup, if not, definitely in the top 10.
On a postive note (just for you Annalee) Tony Gibson is in the top 50 current Crew Chiefs.

A side note that came from Tony himself. He did say between Denny's style, & Darian's style, that he thought Darian would do even better working with a driver like Denny than himself.

You cant say Tony isnt smart when it comes to racers.

I agree with this. I think Denny and Darian are alike in personality and if Denny wants the championship bad enough he'll make it work. In the case of Tony and Darian it was more of what each knows. Tony has been a racer since the days he rode his big wheel in his dad's garage. Darian is the engineer who studies and plans and takes no chances. It has to be perfect the first time. I just have to believe that a racer is so focused on the track that they know each bump, where it's slick, etc and they will take chances beyond belief. It has to be part personality as I've heard drivers say they weren't scared or worried because if they were they'd never race or for that matter they shouldn't.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.

Return to NASCAR & Racing