FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thanks Nascar.

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:39 am

Thanks Nascar.

for giving us one of the worst 500's I have ever watched. I am sure with a couple more rule changes you can make the racing even worse.
Basically one lane of racing with only a couple cars that could push on the outside (denny is the only at the moment to come to mind) Right back to the follow the leader racing with wrecks. Image

Then I have to hear every single person on TV talk about how great the race was. The best ever!!!

What a joke!

What we have 11 lead changes. Mostly from pit stops & whenever Denny pushed someone ahead or took the lead. This race sucked.
ImageImageImage
<<

Lizard

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Thanks Nascar.

Can I throw in not interviewing a top 5 driver but the driver who finished 38th.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:42 am

Lizard wrote:Can I throw in not interviewing a top 5 driver but the driver who finished 38th.

sure pile on. Nascar isnt listening anyways.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:57 am

i believed i mentioned this last week that this was going to happen, but what do i know? EVERYTHING!!!!! props to the 39 crew for not learnin how to put a lug nut on a tire, they suck hiney and its just a preview of the season to come, bunch of losers...............
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:03 am

michaeljohn wrote:i believed i mentioned this last week that this was going to happen, but what do i know? EVERYTHING!!!!! props to the 39 crew for not learnin how to put a lug nut on a tire, they suck hiney and its just a preview of the season to come, bunch of losers...............

thanks MJ It is always a pleassure to hear your expertise on Ryans kick A$S team. LOL. Even with all that Ryan was still running 8th when he got taken out again. Even if I dont talk of ryan this racing completely sucked & nascar thinks they hit a homerun.
ImageImageImage
<<

Lizard

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:16 am

Leave it to my "bleep" hometown rag of a paper having a reporter text a question in to Matt Kenseth.
To put the question in normal language, "so Matt your mom died the beginning of the month you just won your 2nd Daytona 500 where are your emotions at". REALLY everyone else left that alone but jerk from his home state had to go there.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

TonyFan

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:30 am

I just got back in from Daytona and I was sitting (w/o my worthless little box btw lol) and thinking the same thing. The only thing somewhat exciting was jpm and the jet drier, but that got real old, real fast and 2 hours of sitting there, was almost a painful as watching the racing.
<<

DURAMAX14

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 am

I agree 100% ive never seen a restrictor plate race were they couldnt pass. VERY BORING!!!!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 am

I was saying that all race long... the outside line could not move and passing was next to impossible (unless you had Denny pushing you). It was kind of boring. I kept waiting for Tony to make his move, but he never could. :(
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:56 am

I think the only way they will even look at changing this race is if NASCAR fans use social media and just complain and complain loudly. If Kyle Busch can not pull out to the outside and push to pass, something is wrong. :x :x

Schmoopy you are right about Ryan's pit crew, not good! :( But I will say that he rallied in the end and had a great chance to win the race. What is with the gauges in the cars and why are they giving false positive reading? Back to the drawing boards. This is a mess and I don't think NASCAR has a clue of how to fix it! I am not sure of which direction to even start . Any ideas? :roll: :roll:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:02 am

Imagine what Dega is going to look like. :shock: :? More of the same if they don't change something. I'm no expert, so I'm not sure what sould be changed.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:47 am

HiddenHollow wrote:Imagine what Dega is going to look like. :shock: :? More of the same if they don't change something. I'm no expert, so I'm not sure what sould be changed.

...after seeing that sh*t yesterday, I don't think anything will change until the track wears and get's slippery naturally...unless they can speed that process up, 'dis is what ya' got.
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

racer1

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:05 pm

For whats its worth, this is the worst racing Ive ever seen. Nascar should be ashamed and if this is a sign of the future, its not good, course Tv ratings may tell the story better but should show most fans turned off early as i did, well see?

Far as NOT interviewing a top 5 driver but a 38 place driver instead--its simple Danica is news no matter WHAT, and the 5tjh place driver must not be. Networks have one agenda to interview drivers they think the fans/viewers are interested in, not the ones no-one seem to care about. I dont think its right, as a top 5 driver should be interviewed but--tell the networks>

Not a good race for SHR but Jr nation may be somewhat happy as heard he finished 2nd but didnt see it? :roll:
Last edited by racer1 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Maybe they should set fire to some more jet dryers at various spots around the track and "burn in" the asphalt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Usually I don't like to look at a race and get negative right away. But this race was the worst I've ever tried to watch. They'd be driving right along and boom 11 cars are wrecking. Just how many millions of dollars went up in scrap for the junk yard? Now I like a fender bender once in awhile and I like to see a non favorite bonce off the safer barrier but taking out half the field is way too much. The only good thing was I did make a few points off the race..........
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing