Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Matt, Katie Kenseth welcome new daughter

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Matt, Katie Kenseth welcome new daughter

Matt Kenseth will compete at Phoenix International Raceway this weekend without worrying about flying home for the birth of his daughter.

Kenseth’s wife, Katie, gave birth to Grace Katherine Kenseth at 3:49 a.m. Eastern on Tuesday in North Carolina. Katie is doing well, as is Grace Katherine, who weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces at birth.

The child is the third for the Roush Fenway Racing driver, who has a 19-month-old daughter, Kaylin, and a 17-year-old son, Ross.

A Big Congrats To Them !!!!!

Re: Matt, Katie Kenseth welcome new daughter

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Congrat's> Matt & Katie, & Welcome to the wild-world of Nascar Grace Katherine Kenseth..... ;)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Congratulations to Matt and Katie!

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:19 am

A child is such a blessing. Except when they start rooting for your competition. My daughter has a thing for Kyle Busch and everything to do with his memorbilia.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:50 am

congratulations on the birth of your daughter

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:24 pm

beaverpond wrote:A child is such a blessing. Except when they start rooting for your competition. My daughter has a thing for Kyle Busch and everything to do with his memorbilia.

There must be something you can do to fix that "problem" with your daughter!?! ;) :lol:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Have you ever been able to change your wife's mind when she gets it set on something?

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Competition never hurts anyone. I'm a Tony fan my wife is Jeff Gordon. We go round & round every day. haha.. all in the fun of Nascar! I don't for a sec, try to change her mind on her driver. We have toooooooo much FUN the way it is..... :D :D :D

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:59 pm

beaverpond wrote:Have you ever been able to change your wife's mind when she gets it set on something?

I see your point. :( ;)

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Congrats to the baby makin Matt and family.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:59 pm

beaverpond wrote:A child is such a blessing. Except when they start rooting for your competition. My daughter has a thing for Kyle Busch and everything to do with his memorbilia.

Haha...sorry...I thought this was funny!! :lol:
Post a reply