FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dave Ragan to drive the 34 for Bob Jenkins at Front Row.

<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Dave Ragan to drive the 34 for Bob Jenkins at Front Row.

I know I am not the only Dave Ragan fan on this site. Glad he's got a ride and some sponsors. Would have liked to see him at SHR but this is probably a better fit for him.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

im4tony

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Re: Dave Ragan to drive the 34 for Bob Jenkins at Front Row.

Both he and David Guilliland are great guys and hope they do well this year. They both have potential.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

racer1

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Glad to see him get a ride also. Dont understand why other forums have trashed him saying he didnt deserve a ride etc, course they trash alot of drivers. It has to be tough with how things are with sponsors etc, for a driver living his dream to lose a ride and maybe his career, but its tough all over. Luck to Ragan and see how good this team is?

On that note--Iam hearing Danica's interviews now moreso then ever being very humble and thankfull for all she has, as she apparently sees whats going on with drivers losing their rides, teams closing shop etc. Course, their are those who say she doesnt deserve a top ride, but most of those havent followed her career dedicating most of her life to racing, but thats another debate.. 8-)
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:28 pm

racer1 wrote:Glad to see him get a ride also. Dont understand why other forums have trashed him saying he didnt deserve a ride etc, course they trash alot of drivers. It has to be tough with how things are with sponsors etc, for a driver living his dream to lose a ride and maybe his career, but its tough all over. Luck to Ragan and see how good this team is?

On that note--Iam hearing Danica's interviews now moreso then ever being very humble and thankfull for all she has, as she apparently sees whats going on with drivers losing their rides, teams closing shop etc. Course, their are those who say she doesnt deserve a top ride, but most of those havent followed her career dedicating most of her life to racing, but thats another debate.. 8-)

its not about deserving a top ride. It is about what you do once you get one. if she gets a top ride & drives like a top driver, then there is no debate to be had.
I think Ragan will have to supercede expectations of this team, to ever get back to one of the super teams. I dont feel he ever will.
ImageImageImage
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:05 pm

I hope Dave Regan does do well. He appears to be a nice guy without alot of baggage. Perhaps he will show what his talent is if he has a steady ride.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:45 pm

That's what I am thinking too. He is one of those drivers that kind of blends in because he's quiet (as far as the media) and doesn't cause a lot of trouble, but he's often up there in the top 10 most of a race and I think he may win one or two this year. Just depends on his equipment IMO.

I think he is underated and the last time I thought that was about Brad Keslowski. Completely different drivers, I know, but both are underated in my opinion. Guess, I can't say that about BK anymore. :-)
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!

Return to NASCAR & Racing