Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Live Now Daytona........

Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:46 am

Speed TV.com is showing live at Daytona right now until noon.
Curretnly 9:46 AM there's a commercial on
http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-live-streaming-from-daytona-preseason-thunder-test-sessions-video

Re: Live Now Daytona........

Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:13 pm

I'm watching. :D :D :D

Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Have to say Iam very pleased to see Danica has a pretty fast car. I admit I was concerned as anyone when a driver goes with a new team, but at least for now looks like she is in good shape for daytona. How the drafting works will be a question and if we see them try it at some point?

Also for the Ryan fans I see he is the slowest so I suppose we'll be hearing complaints about that, although its very early in the testing process so keep that in mind.

8-)

Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:36 pm

not worried about Ryan, it's the cc that is slow?

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Must be dreaming, cars on the track at Daytona! WooHoo!!

Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Racer 1. Don't know what you are watching, Ryan is 16th, Nemecheck is last. For your info., Ryan is # 39 Army Chevrolet. Plus, he has the flu.
Last edited by Annalee on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 pm

this is why this board has turned into a drag, some of ryan fans are outspoken because we want him to be better than he is, then someone here ALWAYS has to throw lil dig and be negative, and so what if we are, we do it in the ryan thread where it belongs, only someone who likes to start arguments will go there and tell us how we should act.... GO 5 time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Grumble grumble grumble I watched testing on the computer & most of today on Speed TV, enough of Johnson on TV today, it should be about Stewart who's champion, Johnson's years expired & Tony is in reign!

Sorry MJ. Had to dig at ya, new season :mrgreen: ;)

This is bad on Ryan though having the flu like he has. It couldn't have come at a worse time & I'm sure he's probably not going to feel any better during the rest of testing either. Guess he'll have to get some fluid in the medic area, take Theraflu & get plenty rest when possible.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Ok--my bad for not clarifying? When I commented Ryan was the slowest, I meant of the 3 SHR cars, not the slowest of everyone--sorry. Nice to see he picked it up, being sick and all. Looks like the tandem racing still works OK despite all nascars changes, at least for most the veterans, but may be harder for some and for sure during actual race day? 8-)
Post a reply