Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Sponsorship for Kenseth buuuut kinda UUUUGLY

Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Sponsorship is key buuuut, when it looks like this.....I'd like to punch the person in charge of the design right square in the head................. :shock: :shock:

Re: Sponsorship for Kenseth buuuut kinda UUUUGLY

Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Yuk, babycrap yellow!

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:45 am

its alright, but it be cool if the yellow was a day glow color....

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:32 am

Well--I'd guess he isnt going to complain too much about the color scheme as at least he has a sponsor. Those are Best Buy colors after all, but mostly blue and a little yellow might have been better?

Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:09 pm

well for Kenseth fans, I will give you two pluses to this scheme. One it kinda reminds me of Dale Sr.s Wrangler scheme, so the commentators will bring him up more during the race. Also it will be easy to find him on the track now Image

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:03 pm

I'm thinking it reminds me of the Square-D paint scheme more than anything else,Bobby Hamilton and Kenny Wallace come to mind.Just hope it's enough sponsorship to give Matt another chance at the title.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Matt's spotter will not have any problem finding the 17 on the race track. Either would Brian Vickers if he had a ride. ( snicker). :roll:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:04 pm

I understand that the sponsor has alot to do with the paint jobs in nascar. that being said if they would give me one shot at everyones car I promise i would make them look better even the drivers I Hate (aka the 48).

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:41 pm

rfr is famous for having some ugly paint jobs, one comes to mind jamie mac and crown royal,

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:03 pm

[i]My favorite all time paint scheme Tony had a few seasons ago was the black cherry done for (if I'm not mistaken) Old Spice. General Motors had something close to that in a vehicle many year ago and I loved the color. It must not have been very popular as the other companies didn't overdo painting their cars the same. Say like the color Liquid Silver as wow that caught on like wild fire here. Speaking of Old Spice does anyone think Old Spice made a bad move when they dumped Tony for sponsorship? A championship did real well for Office Depot and Mobil 1. Wonder if the new guy that took over still has his job. hummmmmm ]

Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:33 am

Yea, I bet they are just kickin' themselves for that little mistake.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:50 am

well because i LOVE to rock the boat, the old spice campaign of the last year or so has been the most successful in the company's history.... heard that on cnbc.......
Post a reply