Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Nascar needs a Champion like Tony Stewart

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:39 pm

A great article written by David Newton. Here is the link:
The "NASCAR needs a champ like Tony Stewart" story is located at http://espn.go.com/racing/blog/_/name/n ... -needs-him

I always knew that!! ;) ;) ;)

Re: Nascar needs a Champion like Tony Stewart

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:24 pm

One thing for sure is that most fans were happy to see someone other then Johnson win another Championship. While some think its great to see some people dominate in sports, most get tired of it quickly and like to see some real competition for a change, and this yr Nascar finally had some. Good Job Tony. 8-)

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:28 pm

personally i dont mind if someone dominates at a sport, because it is an amazing feet to do that, im not a big fan of the yankees, but to see them in the late 90's and early 00's win the world series was kinda cool, because it takes a special athlete to do something like that, however that is just me, at the end of the day, in any sport, i feel happy for anyone who wins, because of the hard work it takes to do so.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:51 pm

I was as pleased as I could be for Tony but I've always felt Jimmie earned those championships and deserves all the credit he can get for it. I only have one favorite driver (Tony of course) but I do appreciate what some of the others have for talent. They wouldn't be in the sport if someone somewhere didn't have faith in them.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:47 am

so true the best won
Post a reply