Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Not ready for prime time " Newlywed Game"

Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:35 pm

Need a good laugh. This is priceless and don't be surprised at the "Winners". The video is 58 minutes but worth every minute.
http://www.nascar.com/video/none/champi ... ostPopular .
If for some reason you can"t get in to the website from this link. Go to Nascar.com and click on videos. :D :D :D

Re: Not ready for prime time " Newlywed Game"

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Annalee

thanks for posting link. It was hilarious.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:31 pm

I think they should make it a weekly show myself :mrgreen:

BTW is Brad gonna lose 25k & 25 championship points for cussing on air? LOL

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:32 pm

More great laughs can be found here, the After the Lap party. All 12 of them are hillarious. Even Kurt.

No surprise though, our boy kinda led the way. If you weren't watching it live Thursday and haven't seen it yet, you're in for a treat.

http://www.nascar.com/video/none/champi ... index.html

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:More great laughs can be found here, the After the Lap party. All 12 of them are hillarious. Even Kurt.

No surprise though, our boy kinda led the way. If you weren't watching it live Thursday and haven't seen it yet, you're in for a treat.

http://www.nascar.com/video/none/champi ... index.html

thanks for posting since I am one of the many who got screwed out of Tony's entrance and when he was hitting on the fan winner at the end due to buffering issues.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 pm

thought it was funny when Ryan asked if that was 3 mustaches on Gordons face in the pic.
Kurt was funny also.
Saw Tony be slick by rubbing his face up against Little's Boob LOL

Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:18 pm

The first time I tried to watch this off NASCAR.com it kept freezing on me, but the second time it played perfectly so if you have issues, you might keep trying?

Thought Bob Eubanks was lame and except for the nostalgia, he was a pretty lousy game show host (crude and didn't know a ton about the sport or the drivers. Didn't even know the name of the 5x champion?? Okay! LOL). But considering he IS the Newlywed Game, guess it was appropriate.

I thought it was a fun program and definitely worth watching.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:38 pm

This was crazy in some places and fun to watch. I saw it Friday night before the banquet. My favorite was Matt Kenseth. "What driver would you forbid your daughter to date." His reply "Danica". To me this was priceless as Matt has that innocent & honest look to him which made it hysterical. Tony and Ryan are funny as all get out too.....
Last edited by ndunn on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:26 pm

I laughed my butt off! The part with Matt was priceless. Somehow, knowing that Ryan can fart the alphabet makes me feel very bad for poor Krissie :D . Good thing he's cute :D

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:49 am

Tony just better keep Ryan away from Tornados before a meeting, otherwise he'd be going at both ends. :mrgreen:
Lets have no back talking. :mrgreen:

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:27 pm

I just finished watching the After The Lap Party... That was great and really funny. If they gave out the championship trophys it would have been a great awards show...lol
Post a reply