FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The true Kurt Busch-Penske needs to rid himself of this ####.

<<

SmokeFan14

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:31 am

The true Kurt Busch-Penske needs to rid himself of this ####.

This is after he trashed his tranny, and then had a run in with Secret Service agents who's truck blocked his hauler or garage stall.
"Where there's Smoke, There's Racin'!"
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:51 am

Re: The true Kurt Busch-Penske needs to rid himself of this

Maaaaaaaaaaybe that's why Roush $hitcanned him too?? :)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:55 am

I don't think most people here will be shocked by his appalling behavior---we have all said for a long time that he is the biggest tool in the garage. Having said that, with all the revelations about his personal life this year I as a female would be fearful of having this man in my world.

Let's all remember, if he behaves like this in public, while the cameras are rolling, what must he be like behind closed doors? To the cute little blonde girlfriend----get out and keep this poor example of a human being away from your child.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:04 am

KUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT................

Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:12 am

i wouldnt be surprised this is where kyle got his bad side from, but there is hope for kyle... kurt is trash, this what JJ said at pocono, he was all quiet and understanding then when his team arrived he started cussing at JJ, never liked kurt, he always thought he was better than everyone else, i just wish there was tape of tony dropping him in 08
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:28 am

michaeljohn wrote:i wouldnt be surprised this is where kyle got his bad side from, but there is hope for kyle... kurt is trash, this what JJ said at pocono, he was all quiet and understanding then when his team arrived he started cussing at JJ, never liked kurt, he always thought he was better than everyone else, i just wish there was tape of tony dropping him in 08

tony dropped him? please elaborate. I missed this somehow.
BTW who was he talking too, about getting out of his face & what not?
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:44 am

to me punching and hitting someone is the same as dropping, just my slang, he was talking to dr jerry.

watch video, ryan dodges the question, but his laff gives it away.

I miss you Frehley........
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:52 am

HAHA funny interview Ryan.....I think Letterman's an ARROGANT PRICK. Never liked him, never will
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:05 am

I didnt realize Tony allegidly punched Kurt in the "Trailer"

What is up with these SHR boys?

Pretty soon Nascar wont carry on their secret meetings in a trailer anymore When the SHR boys are involved Image
ImageImageImage
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:50 am

Now that was funny stuff. Kurt is someone only a deranged mother could love. I can't imagine an adult would say those things into a live microphone. He has to be out of mind and the girlfriend hasn't caught on yet. I just hope Eva nailed his financials to her benefit. She surely deserves it. Oh another thing I don't think I'd want to mess with the Secret Service as they probably have a big file on him now. No one messes with the First Lady and the Vice Presidents wife.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:46 pm

from Jayski's -

Kurt Busch tirade at Jerry Punch: UPDATE: During Sunday's Ford 400 at Homestead, analyst Jerry Punch tried to interview Kurt Busch after the driver was forced out of the race with transmission problems. What resulted was a profanity-laced tirade by Busch who didn't want to wait until the ESPN control booth threw it to Punch. In the end, Punch decided he had enough and walked away from Busch telling his producers, "never mind, never mind."(USA Today)(11-22-2011)

UPDATE: Penske Racing extends its apologies to Dr. Jerry Punch, our media partners and our sponsors and fans for Kurt Busch's inappropriate actions in Homestead on Sunday. These actions do not represent Penske Racing and are inconsistent with the company's standards for behavior, respect for others and professionalism. This matter is being reviewed internally with no further comment at this time.(Penske Racing)(11-22-2011)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Roger Penske should replace Kurt with with Sam Hornish. He is a class act and I think Sam and BK would be good teammates. Sam just won the last race and he was a good Indy driver. Besides, I am tired of listening to his mouth. It is constant verbal abuse to everyone in his way.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

azsmoke14fan

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:26 pm

wish penske would fire him and then steal away ricky stenhouse and put him in the 22!
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:55 pm

I hope Penske does dump this potty mouth showoff. There are good drivers looking for rides that wouldn't give the grief Busch does.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Ugh, the Elf... Jack Rousch truly dislikes him. I love when they bring up Kurt in an interview, Jack doesn't even try to hide his disdain for him.

He really is an a$$
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing