Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Who is going to Vegas next week?

Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:36 am

My wife and I are heading to Vegas next week for Champions Week. Already bought our tickets to "After the Lap" and can't wait to hop on the plane. If anyone else plans on going it might by kind of cool to do a Garage Gang lunch or something. I'm not real good at putting these things together so any thoughts would be appreciated.

Re: Who is going to Vegas next week?

Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:21 am

I SOOOO wish I was going. Have fun and take alot of photos to post here!!

Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:57 am

Wish I was able to travel. But I will have a DVD made so I can watch Tony over and over again. I love championship #2 in New York when he had a camera taking pictures of the press. He also had a migraine that day and was taking no prisoners.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:36 pm

My husband and I are going. We have tickets for After the Lap as well. I'm so excited I can't stand it! Have you ever gone for the Champion's week before? This is a first time for us.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:00 am

You folks should make plans to meet. I have personally met quite a few people from this site, and started alot of great friendships.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:43 am

NASCARNan wrote:My husband and I are going. We have tickets for After the Lap as well. I'm so excited I can't stand it! Have you ever gone for the Champion's week before? This is a first time for us.

We have never been but I am am very excited about it. We will be there Wed - Sat and have quite a few things planned for our time there. I heard that the Stewie Awards were open to the public so we will try to make those as well. Send me a private message if you want to meet up.
Post a reply