Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Yesssssssssss 3 Time Champ

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Great effort by these guys......every single one of them

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:18 pm

This was the most amazing race I've ever seen. They just kept digging and digging and digging. I thought I was going to have a heart attack those last laps.

Carl is a great competitor and gentleman.

And, as it should be there isn't anything detracting from this win. In other years the focus has always been on the championship winner and very little on the race winner. Today is how it should be.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:50 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Great effort by these guys......every single one of them

HERE..HERE !!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:50 pm

This has to be one of the greatest races in NASCAR history. All the drivers were true gentlemen and respectful of each other.

Congrats to Tony & the entire #14 team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Indeed, Congrats to Tony and the whole SHR Team!

WAY TO GO CHAMP! That race was a thriller!!!!!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:48 pm

I think we got the answer to that age-old question: if you had to win one race, who would you want driving the car?
Congratulations to the 14 TEAM! I hope Darian gets to keep his job.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Best single act of driving I have ever witnessed.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Awesome job smoke makes me proud to be a tony and shr fan!!! lets enjoy this as long as we can and then get ready to make it 2 in a row next year!

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Next time I hear any of the race announcers use phrases like "he's up on the wheel" or "he's driving the wheels off that thing" or " he's on a mission" or "he's driving like a man possessed" I will think of Tony at Homestead, Nov. 20, 2011.

He did an absolutely awesome job of driving that car! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:24 pm

What's awesome, besides Tony's driving abilities... is that now Tony will be forever mentioned with Jimmies' 5 times... as Tony's wins book end them. :-)

Also, the announcers and some writers have said this has been the best chase and the best race for the winner in YEARS. That also has got to be mentioned in the history books. :-)

Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Awesome job by Smoke and the whole SHR 14 team. This was a monumental race and year. Owner and driver championship! wow

Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:03 pm

If this championship race doesn't make you a NASCAR fan,then there is ice tuning through your veins! WOW! I do not know how Tonys family can watch!! There were at least two times I needed resuscitation. I re-watched the race again today,because my head was buried in a pillow most of the time yesterday. Never have I ever witnessed car control, power, finess and down right perfection of a driver. God was your co-pilot, he started that engine and he caused it to rain. You could do no wrong, it was meant to be! Enjoy every moment, you so deserve it! Thank you also Robert Jefferies,you are the best spotter!! There were times when I wish the commentators would be quiet, and let you call the race. You make us laugh! Thanks, friend (as Tony calls you).
Post a reply