FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

First Cup Practice Delayed for Rain(down pour)

<<

Lizard

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:13 pm

First Cup Practice Delayed for Rain(down pour)

So the first practice has been delayed for rain, down pour is more like it right now.
Truck qualifying is scheduled for 4:30pm which means I do not see them getting the cup practice in since there will be a long time for the dryers once it does stop. Looking at weather map looks like the rain is sticking around and rain predicted for tomorrow.

If they do not get practice I think qualifying order goes by points, that can be good or bad for Tony.

Alflac trailer was leaking like crazy, but what I found interesting is when Bob Osborne was asked if the Fords or Rousch were going to pick stalls around Tony he smirked and said well we will have to see how qualifying goes. If that is how they are going to roll I am going to change my mind and hope that Carl gets smacked and bumped by a few cars. But I also know that #### Tony off and he will come out and beat your #### on the track.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: First Cup Practice Delayed for Rain(down pour)

The leaking 99 hauler was funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So the 1st Cup practice is rained out and now the truck practice is in a rain delay for their practice. We'll have to wait and see if the rain stops in time for the 6PM Cup practice. :?

Carl did get a little practice time in his Nationwide car.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14

Return to NASCAR & Racing