FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

vickers....

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:23 pm

vickers....

i was a small of vickers until today............. like MK said what kyle did and vickers was the same and vickers should get penalized, it just gets old seeing drivers dump each other the past 2 years, nothing comes from it..........
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Lizard

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Re: vickers....

What would be great is if Red Bull said ya Brian you've cost us enough money and we have to let you go now and replaced him for next week. But sadly because he has no ride next year he is getting a pass.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm

I hope MK's crew finds that little chicken sh#t and whips his non drivin' ####. That's RIDICULOUS.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:00 pm

even when he is not trying to wreck someone, he ends up crashing out the race.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Lizard wrote:What would be great is if Red Bull said ya Brian you've cost us enough money and we have to let you go now and replaced him for next week. But sadly because he has no ride next year he is getting a pass.

Maybe that's why they had a 3rd car out there today with Cole Whitt so he could see how the big boys play. I like that kid and hope he DOES take over the 83 for next week
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:49 pm

I used to like Vickers, but he really #### me off today. I felt so bad for Matt. At the very least, he should have been flagged and held for a few laps.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Brian Wreckers has been on the wrong side of right the last few weeks for sure. I was somewhat surprised at Matty's calm and cool reaction.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

muskrat3

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:18 am

Vickers is the worst Kind of Dangerous, he has nothing to lose.
I said it before and I will say it again, I hope and pray that Carl Edwards doesn't get wrecked next week.
This has been the best chase, each race has been seat of chair good! I want to see it decided by who gets to the checker first at homestead!
Did anyone else laugh when Kurt Bush got the speeding penalty? It was just too much the way he is always yelling and cursing the crew and then HE blows it with a speeding violation To funny :lol:
I would rather be hated for who Iam the Loved for What Iam not
<<

im4tony

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:55 am

muskrat3 wrote:Vickers is the worst Kind of Dangerous, he has nothing to lose.
I said it before and I will say it again, I hope and pray that Carl Edwards doesn't get wrecked next week.
This has been the best chase, each race has been seat of chair good! I want to see it decided by who gets to the checker first at homestead!
Did anyone else laugh when Kurt Bush got the speeding penalty? It was just too much the way he is always yelling and cursing the crew and then HE blows it with a speeding violation To funny :lol:

Busch is such a wimp...I can't believe him. He was worried they did something better to Brad's car.
Vickers, ....what's with him anyway. I used to like him, but someone needs to give him a taste of his medicine. It didn't cost Matt the championship but it cost him money. He dropped down more in points ...
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Last edited by ndunn on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

OldTimmer

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Vickers is just making sure he does not have a ride next year.
Even if there was a ride available some where Vickers would not get it.
Go Rocket Man
<<

Lizard

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Cannot remember if it was Jimmie or Matt(or someone else, I was not paying that much attention when ESPN shared it) that sent out a tweet congratulating Kasey on the win "way to show how good the equipment is".
I think the reason why NASCAR did not come down on him is because he 1. did it under green and 2. Matt's brake issues gave him an excuse.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:07 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i was a small of vickers until today............. like MK said what kyle did and vickers was the same and vickers should get penalized, it just gets old seeing drivers dump each other the past 2 years, nothing comes from it..........

actually if all that were true, then Kenseth would have been parked at the beginning of this soap opera. Matt admitted to doing it on purpose, Vickers didnt. If you punt someone you should expect it back. I dont put what Vickers did as the worst of the three. In fact I would put what Vickers did as the least of the three.
Kyle by far was the worst incident. He went into another class & took out a championship contender because a car got loose & a minor accident happened. Accidental Contact happens a ton of times per race. Imagine if everyone took each other out everytime there was accidental contact.

Kenseth was mad because he was holding Vickers up & Vickers bumped a few times in the rear (not wrecking him) Then Kenseth dumped him. Now I dont agreee with dumping drivers (I am against it actually) but that one was a cup driver with a cup driver & goes along with the code of drivers policing themselves. Did Kenseth have a real reason to dump Vickers? My opinion is no. Honestly if Tony was riding Kenseths bumper & Kenseth dumped Tony everyone on here would agree with me that Tony didnt deserve to be dumped.

Vickers dumped Kenseth out of revenge. If out of the three guys, I understand that reasoning over any of the others. Again drivers policing each other. You dump me, I dump you. I think it is funny how everyone thought it was okay for Kenseth to dump Vickers, but think Vickers is an A$S for retaliating.

Kyle dumped Hornaday because of an accident. (that Kyle helped to create)
Kenseth dumped Vickers because of contact
Vickers dumped Kenseth because he was dumped.
If you erased all the names & said which was in the most right (least wrong) you would say the 3rd one.

I believe Kenseth was as calm as he was because one he was alrerady out of the chase, & two he had to know it was coming.
Out of the three, I am a Kenseth fan. This post may make it sound like I am Vickers fan, but I am not. I am just realistic.
ImageImageImage
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:00 am

I don't get it Vickers the last three races has wrecked at leats one driver. He isn't doing himself any favors. While there is an investor who looks like he will save the team if they don't run out of time, why would they take him on? They could put Cole Whitt in what was the four and just put a driver like saw a Justin Allgiaer. No cup owner with a decent car will hire him. The best he is going to do in cup is maybe the 71 car. It looks like back the nw series.

Oh well two cup wins, best finish of 12th, a nw title and 3 wins only in his 20s and he may be done.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.

Return to NASCAR & Racing