FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wonder if Kyle talked crap to Nascar

<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Re: Wonder if Kyle talked crap to Nascar

So how do you feel about the sponsors getting upset then?

He is a representative of their product afterall. He is going after the cup in this series and just money in the truck series and the nationwide series.

This is where my opinion comes into play. Truck series drivers should only race in truck, nationwide should only race in nationwide, and sprint cup should only be racing in sprint cup. It should make no difference that they own teams in other series. That is why they hire drivers to drive those vehicles.
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:43 pm

beaverpond wrote:So how do you feel about the sponsors getting upset then?

He is a representative of their product afterall. He is going after the cup in this series and just money in the truck series and the nationwide series.

This is where my opinion comes into play. Truck series drivers should only race in truck, nationwide should only race in nationwide, and sprint cup should only be racing in sprint cup. It should make no difference that they own teams in other series. That is why they hire drivers to drive those vehicles.

I feel that way too. They made a start by only being able to go for a championship in one series, but they should also have taken away the owners and manufacturers championships also. Hopefully NASCAR takes this to the next step. But, the owners of the Cup teams could control other series participation in driver contracts. It's still sponsor driven and let's face it, more fans go to the truck and NW series when the Cup drivers are running.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:22 pm

I agree that Kyle should be punished but be fair and the next time it's done by someone else punish them the same. As for the sponsor business he may just get what Tony got from Home Depot and that was Anger Management or they'd pull the sponsorship. They weren't going to put up with him if he didn't get his act together. Tony was embarresed and claimed his actions and did something about it. I hope Kyle does the same. He is way to young to be knocked out oif the sport for being foolish.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Lizard

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:35 pm

I think Helton made it clear that this was not based on just this one incident but on his history of issues. Fair or not they felt he was out of control and the only way to make him see the light was to hurt him where it would really hurt the cup level.

I really think that his attitude on Friday night is what put him in the parked for the weekend punishment. The post race interview showed him to be his cocky I was hit by others and reacted self.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:40 pm

I'm just pi$$ed Hornaday was taken out of contention after a great comeback late in the season and being KHIs' last year! The dumb sob ruined Rons chances with the championship and ruined a race they both could have still been in contention to win before Kyle played dumb @ss! Don't agree with Nascar parking Kyle for the Cup race anymore than when Harvick got the same for getting into Coy Gibbs years back in the Truck series either,didn't happen in CUP! :evil:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing