FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wonder if Kyle talked crap to Nascar

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Wonder if Kyle talked crap to Nascar

they are considering park him the rest of the year. Seems like overkill to me. Makes me wonder if when they talked to Kyle, if whatever was said, is making nascar trying to make a point to Kyle.

article update from Jayski

Ultimately, Busch may face sanctions more severe than those levied by NASCAR. Addressing the media this morning in Texas, team owner Joe Gibbs accepted blame for his driver's actions, saying, "It definitely rests with me. When you own something& you're responsible. I take full responsibility for it." Gibbs hinted that conversations have taken place with team sponsors about how to proceed, and sources in the NASCAR garage say serious consideration is being given to parking Busch for the remainder of the 2011 Sprint Cup and Nationwide campaign
ImageImageImage
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Re: Wonder if Kyle talked crap to Nascar

Once again................BULLSH^T
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:36 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Once again................BULLSH^T

in this case I would have to agree. losing one cup race is punishment enough I would think
ImageImageImage
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:Once again................BULLSH^T

in this case I would have to agree. losing one cup race is punishment enough I would think

ya know, I don't have a problem with MOST of the stuff "the powers that be" do, but AT LEAST make the consequences THE SAME for EVERYBODY. Why wasn't Vickers parked for hurting Kenseth's Championship run ? Why wasn't Joooooonyer parked for "having fun" out there last weekend? I mean he took down Brad K a couple of notches and caused a TON more problems than just that, which I felt was TOTALLY uncalled for.

MAKE EVERYONE PAY THE SAME PRICE FOR THE SAME BEHAVIOR...kinda simple
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Heather14

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 pm

I think the problem is that he has a record of taking people out. If this was the first time I don't think people would care but because he has a done it several time maybe NASCAR has had enough I mean was he not on probation earlier this year for the harvick thing at darlington. I guess it was time to put their foot down
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Wasn't it last year that M&Ms said that Kyle needed to calm down or they would pull their sponsorship. Ever get the feeling that this threat might get brought up again and asked to be put on the #11. Then try to talk Fed Ex into going on the #18.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:50 pm

a lot has to do with the speed and the fact that they were under caution where your not going to expect that kind of behavior, and the big picture is, what if hornaday got injured or died?
edwards should have been parked for a race for his crap last year, but like heather said, kyle has a history, one bein pushing harvicks car out of the way and running back to the trailer, their u had a unmanned car and could have injured someone.
<<

Lizard

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:06 pm

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP)—The following is a letter of apology written by Kyle Busch on Saturday after NASCAR banned him from the Sprint Cup and Nationwide races at Texas for deliberately wrecking championship contender Ron Hornaday Jr. during the Camping World Truck Series race on Friday night:

“To all, I’ve had a lot of time today to sit and reflect, and try to put my thoughts into words as best I can. I want to sincerely apologize for my actions during Friday night’s Truck Series race at Texas.

“I apologize to my fans, all my sponsors, everyone at Joe Gibbs Racing and Kyle Busch Motorsports. After talking with my team, it’s great to have their support and encouragement to assure me that there are better days ahead. Even though this took place while driving for Kyle Busch Motorsports, I am sorry for how difficult this has been for everyone associated with Joe Gibbs Racing’s Nationwide and Sprint Cup Series teams.

“I’d also like to apologize to Ron Hornaday Jr., and everyone associated with the No. 33 team in the Truck Series.

“I understand why I was taken out of the car for the rest of the weekend. NASCAR officials had to act, and I accept their punishment and take full responsibility for my actions.

“As a racecar driver, the hardest thing to do is to sit on the sidelines listening to cars on the track when you know you should be out there competing. For this, I have no one to blame but myself.

“Through a lot of support from the people around me, I feel like I’ve made a lot of strides this year, but this was certainly a step backward. Moving forward, I will do everything I possibly can to represent everyone involved in a positive manner. However, I know my long-term actions will have more of a bearing than anything I say right now.”

Sincerely, Kyle Busch
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 am

boo hoo.......
<<

tlmerk

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:12 am

Do we really think Kyle wrote this letter himself?? Mmmmmm yeah, probably not. :-)
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:40 am

I think his wife wrote it.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Lizard

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:03 am

I thought the same thing that Coach and JD told him to write an apology and that the wife sat down with the PR and wrote it.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:49 pm

I apperciate the apology but actions speak way louder tha words. He screwed up, he deserves whatever NASCAR does from here. It is time he learns. Carl screwed up last year too, but that washis firts issue with NADCAR, Kyle has issues since he was running part time nationwide in 2003. I think parking him for the rest of 2011 may be extreme but he would def be a differenrt person from it.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Ok, I've kept quiet long enough so feel free to "jump" me if you feel like it.

I think he deserved the punishment he's already recieved, but any further punishment such as being parked should only be for KBM and leave JGR out of it. The only question will be M&M's decision. Frankly, they'd be idiots to make JGR release Kyle. Like cutting off your nose to spite your face. I truly believe he'll be minding his p's & q's for quite some time. Yes, it will take a long time to earn back the respect that he's gained this year but I think he can do it. If he were to be released, his phone will be ringing off the hook with offers. There are plenty of sponsors that would love to have the "bad boy" bringing them the level of attention that he gets. Of course, that's my opinion. If I had a butt-load of money, I'd put him in a car. I love Kyle but he acted like an a$$, without regard for Ron's championship hopes or his safety. From listening to Mike Helton and reading between the lines, I believe the "parking" part of his punishment is done. As far as fines and/or points taken away, that remains to be seen. But I don't think it should be Cup or NW, just the truck series.

That's all I have to say, so in the words of NASCAR, have at it gang!
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

dirt93

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:06 pm

I think they should have kept it at KBM too. What does JGR have to do with Kyles Truck company? That is just strange to me.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing