FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BUSCH PARKED

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:17 am

Re: BUSCH PARKED

Just send KB to anger management classes. I seem to remember another Gibbs driver that was on the verge of having his #### kicked a few years back. Anyone else remember that guy? Well, maybe the guy I'm speaking of will secretly reach out to KB and help him, They like each other and KB respects him. How close was Coach Gibbs to firing the guy before KB? Coach is a GREAT leader and motivator. I think KB will be just fine and with help NOT abandonment, will come out on the other side of this with a new attitude and an eagerness to EARN respect instead of trying to DEMAND it.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:54 am

I see two possibilities that could happen here...anger management classes and being allowed to stay with JGR with a totally different set of sponsors...Like Fed Ex.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Lizard

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Look Smoke had his issues and while some of it was on track there was a lot of it that was off track that it what got him in big trouble. He punched a reporter, which KB did not do but on RaceHub I heard it mentioned he got into it with one of them after a race because it was not victory lane or something. NASCAR pays attention to those things. KB flipped off NASCAR officials a year ago and NASCAR remembers these things.
Tony punching a reporter and _____ slapping Vickers after the race (not the on track incident) is what got him sent to anger management which he admits he probably needed. But the thing is being yanked out of the car by a legend who left us too early or having another legends long finger shoved in your chest with a bit of boy let me tell you something is missing in today's NASCAR because they tried to curb driver fighting and realized they screwed up. So NASCAR comes back with "boys have at it". Children tried to give a little advice to KB this year and NASCAR came down on him, personally I think they should just let that go and told KB hey you are wrecking his drivers costing him money what do you expect. Not saying they should have all out brawls in the garabe but there needs to be a little "old school" learning done.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:49 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Just send KB to anger management classes. I seem to remember another Gibbs driver that was on the verge of having his #### kicked a few years back. Anyone else remember that guy? Well, maybe the guy I'm speaking of will secretly reach out to KB and help him, They like each other and KB respects him. How close was Coach Gibbs to firing the guy before KB? Coach is a GREAT leader and motivator. I think KB will be just fine and with help NOT abandonment, will come out on the other side of this with a new attitude and an eagerness to EARN respect instead of trying to DEMAND it.

####,i remember that guy and i couldn't stand him back then and overlooked his talent as just being an ####. :lol: Kyle started giving me the same attitude as i once had for Tony in those days,but you can't ignore his talent.Nascar needs Kyle and i agree with yah mw,abandonment is the last thing they need to do with this kid right now.Kyle brings life to the sport,like him or not,outside being an #### at times,he's fun to watch.Tony even said himself,Kyle reminds him of himself those early years.
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:50 am

Kyle is gonna be history at JGR.

He's not racing until Daytona. He has no sponsor either.
http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:Kyle is gonna be history at JGR.

He's not racing until Daytona. He has no sponsor either.
http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm

...still nothing "certain" yet, but even if Gibbs drops him, someone will pick him up(pending sponsorship) 'cause he wins races.
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:37 pm

The fallout from Kyle Busch's road rage at Texas continued Thursday when one of his sponsors asked for him to be removed from the season-ending Nationwide Series race, The Associated Press has learned.

Multiple people familiar with Busch's schedule told the AP that Z-Line Designs asked this week that Denny Hamlin replace Busch in next weekend's Nationwide race at Homestead. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because Busch's future was still being discussed Thursday with sponsors and Joe Gibbs Racing.

Has Z-Line Designs had enough of Kyle Busch? The company's owner, Jim Sexton, seen talking to Denny Hamlin, who replaced the parked Busch, prior to the Nationwide race at Texas, apparently wants Hamlin for the finale at Homestead. Joey Logano will drive the No. 18 this week at Phoenix, with GameStop as the car's sponsor.

Among the options being considered is Aric Almirola replacing Busch in the final two Sprint Cup Series races of the season, as primary sponsor M&M's decides how it wants to proceed with Busch. Although NASCAR has cleared Busch to race this weekend at Phoenix, JGR officials have been silent on his status in Sunday's Cup race.

http://nationwide.nascar.com/nationwide ... index.html
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:46 pm

he deserves what he gets, he has a poor attitude, hence why hendrick dropped his butt, u can have all the talent in the world, but if you dont know how to treat people, it isnt going to get ya anywhere.
I will miss you Frehley........
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing