FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BUSCH PARKED

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Re: BUSCH PARKED

here ya go SS.............

Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:46 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:There were many issues with what Kyle did.

1. It was under caution
2. He turned another truck into the outisde wall. Hooking someone in the right rear shows zero class.
3. It was Texas a very fast track, not Martinsville.
4. Kyle is a part timer getting no driver points, Hornaday was very much in the championship battle.
5. He showed no remorse for his actions.

Kyle has a history, I mean he has even flipped NASCAR officals off. He turned Kevin in the right rear at Darlington. Taking out someone running for points in another series in wrong too. Anyone who does that should be parked too. Maybe this will change Kyle for the better. It is going to take a while for him to earn everyone's respect back that is for sure (drivers, crew memembers, owners, compaines, nascar themselves and fans). Even his fans know he f'ed up.

Harvick is an #### too, he should've blamed BOWYER for starting the sh#t @ Darlington. Dumbass Clint tried to go 3 wide between 3 & 4 and if you've ever been to Darlington, you KNOW that's a REALLY STUPID decision. I was there for that race and saw the whole thing unfold. Bowyer had NO BUSINESS going 3 wide. Go to you tube and see for yourself. Bowyer wiggled into KB, who in turn wiggled into KH and it all went to #### after that.

I consider myself a fan of Harvick and I know he can be an ####. Kevin himself has been sat out for a cup race just like Kyle, and he deserved it too. But Kevin has learned and changed. He is doesn't fly off the handle like Kyle does, and when he does do something, he is smart about it.

What happened ar Darlington was that Clint wrecked himself and Kyle and Kevin were beefing. Kyle got #### and basically did what he did to Hornaday to Kevin.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:58 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:here ya go SS.............

SS, watch the video....KH started it on the backstretch, Bowyer f'ed up and banged KH in 4 and KH hit KB. Obviously KB didn't see Bowyer hit KH. He thought KH did it after their little dust-up on the backstretch.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:46 pm

thats kyles m.o. picks a fight and runs off to the trailer like some lil b!tch.............
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:50 pm

michaeljohn wrote:thats kyles m.o. picks a fight and runs off to the trailer like some lil b!tch.............

sounds like you've been there before too :lol:
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:00 pm

What i've seen in most motorsports over the years,the drivers who draw the better or the fans usually get away with the most bs.Great example outside Nascar even,local dirt driver got pi$$ed off at the officials and drove his modified through the chain link fence.They band him from the track till they found the attendance went down considerable and decided to "forgive-him". :lol: Dale Snr.used to get penalized often in his earlier part of his carreer,especially in the Geoff Bodine days and from time to time through the years after as well.The bad thing for Nascar,but great thing for the fans,sending Snr.to the rear either meant he was going to now win the race or it was going to be one #### of an exciting attempt.The same talent you can see in Kyle at times,but Kyle still has much to learn and the move on Hornaday was completely stupid!
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:32 am

I THINK NASCAR WAS WONG TO PUNISH JUST kYLE MANY HAVE DONE THE SAME THING AND THE FAVORITES DO NOT GEET PUNSHED Tony and Kyle are the two best drivers NASCAR HAS
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:37 pm

tonysgirl14 wrote:I THINK NASCAR WAS WONG TO PUNISH JUST kYLE MANY HAVE DONE THE SAME THING AND THE FAVORITES DO NOT GEET PUNSHED Tony and Kyle are the two best drivers NASCAR HAS

I have to agree. It's been obvious that some get punished and some don't. The remark I heard last night says it all. It was pointed to the drivers. You need NASCAR they don't need you.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:45 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:here ya go SS.............

SS, watch the video....KH started it on the backstretch, Bowyer f'ed up and banged KH in 4 and KH hit KB. Obviously KB didn't see Bowyer hit KH. He thought KH did it after their little dust-up on the backstretch.

What you say is true... But

Before that Kevin and Kyle made contact remember? But it all was a misunderstanding though. Either way he hooked Harvick in the right rear. I have to say he might be of lower class of Montoya (and I am not sure you can get much lower than that).

Kyle being parked affected many people. It affected JGR as a whole, as all three cars struggled mightly Sunday. If he was racing maybve his feedback would have helped. Denny said he usually relies on Kyle's feedback. Kyle's fans were #### that they paid money to see him race and he didn't. Joe Gibbs may be in a tough spot. He has to now convince Mars to say on with Kyle as the driver (he has been pretty much take off the M&M site except for the history part). In this economy you will never let a sponsor go if you can help, and Gibbs would obvioously keep Mars instead of Kyle. And if Kyle is fired where would he go? Roush was done with him when he decided to go to HMS, Richard Childress fought Kyle. He would land a ride somewhere but not a good one. It could end his career. Its a shame too because he though I am not a fan he is a polarizing character and is apart of the indenity of today's nascar.

Lucky for him I am sure Joe Gibbs to do everything he can to convice Mars, but Kyle really needs to think before he acts now.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:11 pm

ndunn wrote:
tonysgirl14 wrote:I THINK NASCAR WAS WONG TO PUNISH JUST kYLE MANY HAVE DONE THE SAME THING AND THE FAVORITES DO NOT GEET PUNSHED Tony and Kyle are the two best drivers NASCAR HAS

I have to agree. It's been obvious that some get punished and some don't. The remark I heard last night says it all. It was pointed to the drivers. You need NASCAR they don't need you.

I agree with both of you and Nascar has never been consistant at anything they do.Thou not so severe,Harvick did basicly the same thing to Coy Gibbs in the Truck Series and got the same punishment as Kyle years back.Then while,Carl Edwards flips Brad Keselowski at Charlotte,he didn't mean to get him airborne,but still admitted he did it on purpose.Last week Vickers hit everything but the pace car and nothing? The list goes on as you know.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:27 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
classic_chevy wrote:feel bad for Hornaday had a chace at i think and now its over and he may not even have a ride for next year.

I thought he and Kyle had talked about him driving the 18 next year. Read it somewhere, don't recall where tho'.

Kyle stated he would like to hire Ron next season,but haven't heard anything solid as yet.The rumors are still flowing around differant teams,but Ron stated himself he didn't have any solid deals or contract as yet. Huge fan of Rons' and i'll admit i was pi$$ed when he took Ron out,but i don't feel parking Kyle for all three series at Texas was right.Didn't agree when Nascar did the same thing with Harvick years back when he spun Coy Gibbs in the Truck Series either.Kyle not racing the rest of the season {one race} in the truck series maybe,but none of the series all weekend was a bit much and not fair to Gibbs or sponsors,let alone the driver and his fans.Kyle has alot of talent and i like watching him,he's still young yet and they've all done something stupid at one time or another.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:46 pm

What do Kevin Harvick (sadly) Robby Gordon and Kyle Busch all have in common? They have been parked by NASCAR and not allowed to race in a cup race. Kevin is my third favorite driver, but I remember that day. He said he was going to take out someone and did it, and he rode Coy's bumper until he spun. Then he denied that he said he was going to wreck him, and denied wrecking him. And he parked right at the NASCAR trailer. NASCAR had to get Kevin in check and he is the man and driver he is today because of it.

Robby Gordon is Robby Gordon...

What Kyle did was stupid an dangerous and he deserved everything he got. He wrecked someone under caution, and it as a title contender in another series.

All three of these driver disrespected NASCAR and paid the price for it.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Coy Gibb was about as good a driver as the son-in-law of Richard Childress {Dillion} i remember that race too.The incident was differant than Kyles and maybe it wasn't right on Kevins' part,but i'll admit i was yelling take him the ---- out if he is too slow and keeps blocking.When you continually block someone,i'm all for taking the guy out because Nascar allows blocking where the IRL doesn't.Kyle lost his temper due to previous races near the same senarios and Ron just happened to be the one on the recieving end of it when he got into him that made him finally snap.The media is probly making more of it than it really is and i'd be willing to bet Ron and Kyle will talk and everything will be fine later down the road as they both respect each other as drivers and love to race each other as they are some what alike.Harvick likes to play things along and he will get over it as well,maybe longer than Ron,but he will. :lol:
<<

reneern

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:13 pm

interesting debate here, remember carl took out brad last year and all that happened was a black flag for a race he had no hope of being anywhere in the top 10. i think both of the bush brothers have issues but kyle does need to growth up. he is not 16 anymore he is 26 and married. you have rules and guidlines to live by. He has no respect for nascar or even speed limits on public highways. i really think jg racing is looking to cut him loose. that would really wake up kyle!!
<<

OldTimmer

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:08 am

Kyle did not learn a thing when HMS let him go.
Because JGR picked him right up.
Now if JGR lets him go and no one gave him a ride for about 2 years then he might learn.
I know that's harsh but is what it might take.
Go Rocket Man
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing