FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BUSCH PARKED

<<

im4tony

User avatar

Posts: 568

Images: 0
10712

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:15 am

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:38 am

BUSCH PARKED

Only for the weekend
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

OldTimmer

User avatar

Posts: 90

180

Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:36 am

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:51 am

Re: BUSCH PARKED

He needed to be after what he did in the truck race.

NASCAR has parked Kyle Busch for the remainder of the events at Texas Motor Speedway for his actions during Friday night's Truck Series race, when Busch wrecked Ron Hornaday under caution.

Busch was parked for the rest of the Truck race, and afterward NASCAR met with Busch and Joe Gibbs and J.D. Gibbs of Joe Gibbs Racing, which owns the Nationwide and Cup series cars Busch drives. NASCAR announced its decision Saturday morning, prior to Sprint Cup Series practice.

Michael McDowell will be the replacement in the Cup car.
Go Rocket Man
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3358

10138

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:55 am

Re: BUSCH PARKED

.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

SmokeFan14

Posts: 82

8973

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:02 am

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 am

Re: BUSCH PARKED

He should be gone for the remainder of the year - period.

I have not seen such a blatant attack against another driver in a long time. He deliberately piled into the back of Hornaday truck, drove him around the track until he got up to his right corner and turned him head-on into the wall at 130 MPH.

This idiot needs to be unemployed.

Joe Gibbs must have the constitution of a saint. He had his issues with Tony during his time there, but they were nothing compared to what Kyle Busch has put him and his organization through.

Just a side note: Dale Jarrett just said he should be parked next week as well.
"Where there's Smoke, There's Racin'!"
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4524

8305

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Re: BUSCH PARKED

I am kinda surprised they picked McDowell as the cup replacement.
ImageImageImage
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1917

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: BUSCH PARKED

How many times did NASCAR park Dale Sr. for intentionally wrecking someone ? Just seems to me that they pick and choose who they wanna punish. They need to make it even across the board. How many times this season has "boys, have at it" ruined a race for somebody that was having a good day just because the "Powers that be" have a sh*t list that is easier to get on for some than it is for others. Why don't they park "Montoolya" when he takes someone out EVERY week ? Why didn't they park Joooooonyer last week after causing 6-7 wrecks, the last one taking out Brad K knocking his Title hopes down a couple of notches. It just seems to me there's ALOT of double standards. Yeah, Jooooonyer is the most popular.....BIG F@CKIN' DEAL.....shoulda parked his non winning a$$. Kyle wins races in all 3 series and brings people to the track, like it or not. Sh^t, Kyle's won 15 races in just Cup alone since "Joe Bob" won his last. Has probably wrecked en equal number of people but how many times has Jooooonyer been parked. Double Standards and BULLSH1T, that's what makes up this sport today.....
......Dale Jarrett is on NASCAR's payroll. He's gonna say what he needs to to keep his job
Rusty Wallace needs to keep his mouth shut too. How many people has his "No talent, sideways drivin' son taken out just for sh#ts and grins" ??
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4524

8305

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Re: BUSCH PARKED

midwesternsmoke wrote:How many times did NASCAR park Dale Sr. for intentionally wrecking someone ? Just seems to me that they pick and choose who they wanna punish. They need to make it even across the board. How many times this season has "boys, have at it" ruined a race for somebody that was having a good day just because the "Powers that be" have a sh*t list that is easier to get on for some than it is for others. Why don't they park "Montoolya" when he takes someone out EVERY week ? Why didn't they park Joooooonyer last week after causing 6-7 wrecks, the last one taking out Brad K knocking his Title hopes down a couple of notches. It just seems to me there's ALOT of double standards. Yeah, Jooooonyer is the most popular.....BIG F@CKIN' DEAL.....shoulda parked his non winning a$$. Kyle wins races in all 3 series and brings people to the track, like it or not. Sh^t, Kyle's won 15 races in just Cup alone since "Joe Bob" won his last. Has probably wrecked en equal number of people but how many times has Jooooonyer been parked. Double Standards and BULLSH1T, that's what makes up this sport today.....
......Dale Jarrett is on NASCAR's payroll. He's gonna say what he needs to to keep his job
Rusty Wallace needs to keep his mouth shut too. How many people has his "No talent, sideways drivin' son taken out just for sh#ts and grins" ??

think you are arguing apples & oranges here.
Dale Sr. wasnt racing in the lesser series wrecking people, where he was a part timer earning no points. Now I am not saying there were times I thought Dale Sr. should have been parked, but big difference between aggressive bonehead driving & accidentially (allegidly) wrecking someone, vs blantently running after someone during a yellow & taking out someone on purpose (admittedly)
ImageImageImage
<<

classic_chevy

User avatar

Posts: 111

8020

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: BUSCH PARKED

feel bad for Hornaday had a chace at i think and now its over and he may not even have a ride for next year.
Image
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1917

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Re: BUSCH PARKED

classic_chevy wrote:feel bad for Hornaday had a chace at i think and now its over and he may not even have a ride for next year.


I thought he and Kyle had talked about him driving the 18 next year. Read it somewhere, don't recall where tho'.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4524

8305

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Re: BUSCH PARKED

midwesternsmoke wrote:
classic_chevy wrote:feel bad for Hornaday had a chace at i think and now its over and he may not even have a ride for next year.


I thought he and Kyle had talked about him driving the 18 next year. Read it somewhere, don't recall where tho'.

if any of that were true, Hornaday being taken out would be a blessing in disguise. Kyle puts one of the top trucks in the field.
ImageImageImage
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3358

10138

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Re: BUSCH PARKED

It all comes down to the point of "who you are". Since The France family owns the company they can make the rules whenever they want. They can change those rules whenever and guess what "they do". The fans can scream their heads off but if it doesn't benefit the "company" it'll never happen. They parked Kyle but what about Hornaday blowing off about beating the crap out of the kid. Just how mature is that? And as for Senior Earnhardt I believe I just read a story about Childress in the early days had to let Dale go because he smashed up so many cars and Childress was $75,000 in the hole. Yes, he did bring him back later to make a bazilionaire out of him but it wasn't above Dale to take a few cars out.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Lizard

User avatar

Posts: 684

180

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: BUSCH PARKED

I don't blame Hornaday for saying he wanted to beat Krylie's ####. I think that is far better than tearing up 2 trucks causing loss of money and extra work for the crew.

The thing with Childress and Sr was that he did not have the equipment to withstand the all out racing the Sr did which is why they parted ways for a bit. (Just heard Childress talking about it after Bowyer's win.

I think Krylie should be more worried about what may be coming from JGR and possible more punishment from NASCAR. Helton was asked if this was the end of the punishment for Krylie and he said that it would be reviewed after the weekend was over.

There are more than a few commentators speculating KB could be dumped by JGR because of sponsorship issues.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1917

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Re: BUSCH PARKED

Ya know, it's all fine and good for these commentators to say this and that and blow sunshine up the TV audience's skirt, the fact remains....what would they do if thrust into the same position? I'm sure if we all went back in time, we could find NUMEROUS episodes of childish temper tantrums from ALL OF THEM. Its always easier to BS someone when your own driving career is in the somewhat distant past and you didn't do much to be remembered for..... :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: BUSCH PARKED

There were many issues with what Kyle did.

1. It was under caution
2. He turned another truck into the outisde wall. Hooking someone in the right rear shows zero class.
3. It was Texas a very fast track, not Martinsville.
4. Kyle is a part timer getting no driver points, Hornaday was very much in the championship battle.
5. He showed no remorse for his actions.

Kyle has a history, I mean he has even flipped NASCAR officals off. He turned Kevin in the right rear at Darlington. Taking out someone running for points in another series in wrong too. Anyone who does that should be parked too. Maybe this will change Kyle for the better. It is going to take a while for him to earn everyone's respect back that is for sure (drivers, crew memembers, owners, compaines, nascar themselves and fans). Even his fans know he f'ed up.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1917

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Re: BUSCH PARKED

Smokeshow14 wrote:There were many issues with what Kyle did.

1. It was under caution
2. He turned another truck into the outisde wall. Hooking someone in the right rear shows zero class.
3. It was Texas a very fast track, not Martinsville.
4. Kyle is a part timer getting no driver points, Hornaday was very much in the championship battle.
5. He showed no remorse for his actions.

Kyle has a history, I mean he has even flipped NASCAR officals off. He turned Kevin in the right rear at Darlington. Taking out someone running for points in another series in wrong too. Anyone who does that should be parked too. Maybe this will change Kyle for the better. It is going to take a while for him to earn everyone's respect back that is for sure (drivers, crew memembers, owners, compaines, nascar themselves and fans). Even his fans know he f'ed up.


Harvick is an #### too, he should've blamed BOWYER for starting the sh#t @ Darlington. Dumbass Clint tried to go 3 wide between 3 & 4 and if you've ever been to Darlington, you KNOW that's a REALLY STUPID decision. I was there for that race and saw the whole thing unfold. Bowyer had NO BUSINESS going 3 wide. Go to you tube and see for yourself. Bowyer wiggled into KB, who in turn wiggled into KH and it all went to #### after that.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER