FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Should Kyle be parked???????

<<

OldTimmer

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Re: Should Kyle be parked???????

tonycrazy wrote:Id like to add.......I do believe KB deserved really harsh punishment......HOWEVER....that punishment affected a diff team in a diff series.....as owner and driver of the truck it shoulda stayed there.....Joe Gibbs had no part in that at all....as Tony would say "he didnt have a dog in that fight" but JGR is having to reap the reprecussions of this....thats not fair....Granted its Kyles fault but JG is now in the middle of it...

tc

So you think that parking Kyle for the rest of the season in the truck series would have been a better punishment.
Part of me think's that make's seance.
But now when a driver losses his temper in one series he will have to think of how many people it will effect.
Go Rocket Man
<<

herbie14

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:39 pm

tonycrazy wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:a big difference also is the speed of the track......

I totally agree w/ that as a rule...but speed wasnt a factor last nite....they were under caution...but like they said no matter if it was under caution or durin hard racing.....it should not have happened...if Kyle had a beef w/ Ron then ####...take em behind the woodshed and fight like a man...geesh..lmao

tc

That fight could never happen TC. Kyle would be bringing an open hand to a fist fight.
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:43 pm

OldTimmer wrote:
tonycrazy wrote:Id like to add.......I do believe KB deserved really harsh punishment......HOWEVER....that punishment affected a diff team in a diff series.....as owner and driver of the truck it shoulda stayed there.....Joe Gibbs had no part in that at all....as Tony would say "he didnt have a dog in that fight" but JGR is having to reap the reprecussions of this....thats not fair....Granted its Kyles fault but JG is now in the middle of it...

tc

So you think that parking Kyle for the rest of the season in the truck series would have been a better punishment.
Part of me think's that make's seance.
But now when a driver losses his temper in one series he will have to think of how many people it will effect.

true true....i just think if Kyle had been drivin for Gibbs last nite then i say go for it....I just dont think JGR should have to share in the punishment....its like punishing the parent for a childs crimes....when the child is old enuff to know and react better....
If they needed to carry punishment out to a diff team and series then dock him serious pts...but parking him under Joe G just wasnt right to that team....Joe should not have to acct for Kyles behavior in a diff series that he dont have ownership in.....

LOL Herbs......true dat!!!!!

tc

<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:14 pm

He did this during a caution. Um, really? What the heck is a caution for if not to "cautiously" drive around the track? He can't get away with turning someone during a caution. No way. I like Kyle, well, I respect Kyle's talent, but if NASCAR hadn't parked him, I'd have been disappointed. I think they can get away with a lot more while racing but once that caution comes out, to turn someone means you're a fool and you suffer the consequences. Stupid, stupid decision on Kyle's part.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:41 pm

How many times did NASCAR park Dale Sr. for intentionally wrecking someone ? Just seems to me that they pick and choose who they wanna punish. They need to make it even across the board. How many times this season has "boys, have at it" ruined a race for somebody that was having a good day just because the "Powers that be" have a sh*t list that is easier to get on for some than it is for others. Why don't they park "Montoolya" when he takes someone out EVERY week ? Why didn't they park Joooooonyer last week after causing 6-7 wrecks, the last one taking out Brad K knocking his Title hopes down a couple of notches. It just seems to me there's ALOT of double standards. Yeah, Jooooonyer is the most popular.....BIG F@CKIN' DEAL.....shoulda parked his non winning a$$. Kyle wins races in all 3 series and brings people to the track, like it or not. Sh^t, Kyle's won 15 races in just Cup alone since "Joe Bob" won his last. Has probably wrecked en equal number of people but how many times has Jooooonyer been parked. Double Standards and BULLSH1T, that's what makes up this sport today..... :shock: :roll:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Lizard

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:49 pm

While I hate that JGR is being punished for something that happened in a race they were not a part of, Kyle Busch is the driver they have hired and do so knowing he's got issues.

I have to wonder if part of the reason the penalty came down the way it did had to do with KB's attitude when he was called to the hauler as well as his previous record. While I can see many drivers heading into the hauler knowing I have got to show contrition and such, I see KB enter the hauler with his ego acting like what the #### am I here for I am one of the stars.

Rusty Wallace said it, he needed to be reminded that NASCAR can and will function without you. It is well documented that Sr was given this speech as well.

Just remember this incident occurred during caution when drivers are to reduce their speed and is somewhat like a timeout. To take a guy out during this time is dangerous for all.

I do wish Hornaday would have met Krylie in the garage and given him a little tune up.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:59 pm

if they just parked him for the truck race & the NW races, it would have meant nothing to Kyle. He does those for fun, ego, whatever. His bread & butter is the cup races. The only thing he gets points for. So parking him for a cup race pretty much had to be done. especially since Nascar had already crossed the lines of series, when they parked Harvick for a cup race for what had happened in a truck race. Now I feel bad for Joe Gibbs, since he has been quoted for taking responsiblity for it. Which he shouldnt. Kyle was racing for Kyle motorsports, not JGR. Now JGR gets hurt some for not having kyle to race the cup car, but Nascar didnt penalize JGR. the 18 car is allowed to race, just not the driver. The only one that should be feeling bad about this, is the driver. (which he probably doesnt)
ImageImageImage
<<

jamo14

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:25 pm

The speeds he was going after Hornaday at, under caution, showed more than just intent to wreck.....

Other than Vickers v. Kenseth, all other feuds this year (and last) have 1 thing in common...a Busch brother....mainly Kyle....in all 3 series.....which means he hasn't learned much all the other times he's been punished....thus the harsh penalty.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Dang MJ, that sign.......it's blinding!

I need my shades to view your avatar 8-)
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:03 am

haha, that was taken from her car, so expected to be blinded next year, i used ps to tone it down a tad...
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:11 am

No, I don't like it that JGR is paying a price for a KBM incident. But I also don't want the driver who turned a truck hard into the wall UNDER A CAUTION FLAG to be on the race track today. I don't want Tony, or Ryan, or any other driver to have their life put in jeopardy because of a temper tantrum. Frankly, it wouldn't bother me much if Kyle sits out the rest of the season. I don't think that will happen (Kyle sells too many tickets), but its time for Kyle to learn a lesson. I like "behind the woodshed" instead of in the race cars.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:47 am

whew.......tad better there :lol:
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:52 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:How many times did NASCAR park Dale Sr. for intentionally wrecking someone ? Just seems to me that they pick and choose who they wanna punish. They need to make it even across the board. How many times this season has "boys, have at it" ruined a race for somebody that was having a good day just because the "Powers that be" have a sh*t list that is easier to get on for some than it is for others. Why don't they park "Montoolya" when he takes someone out EVERY week ? Why didn't they park Joooooonyer last week after causing 6-7 wrecks, the last one taking out Brad K knocking his Title hopes down a couple of notches. It just seems to me there's ALOT of double standards. Yeah, Jooooonyer is the most popular.....BIG F@CKIN' DEAL.....shoulda parked his non winning a$$. Kyle wins races in all 3 series and brings people to the track, like it or not. Sh^t, Kyle's won 15 races in just Cup alone since "Joe Bob" won his last. Has probably wrecked en equal number of people but how many times has Jooooonyer been parked. Double Standards and BULLSH1T, that's what makes up this sport today..... :shock: :roll:

This i agree with 100%,consistancy is not in Nascars vocabulary and like Snr.there are just as many people who love Kyle as hate him and that sells tickets because they ALL wanna see!
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing