FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony Stewart deserves Chase lead

<<

ndunn

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Tony Stewart deserves Chase lead

The above is the headline from a story Terry Blount posted on the ESPN web site. He makes alot of sense regarding the first 26 races and the last 10. I agree with him but I'm a fan of Tonys so that is a given but his explanation of wins during the last 10 races and consistancey is something apparently alot of people are talking about. I'm sorry I can't place the link to the story here as I don't know how but if interested check out stories by Terry Blount at espn.go.com
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Lizard

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: Tony Stewart deserves Chase lead

Not sure if I am doing this right, but giving it a shot at posting article for you.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/st ... chase-lead
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Lizard wrote:Not sure if I am doing this right, but giving it a shot at posting article for you.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/st ... chase-lead

Thanks for the link. That is the story. I loved it because it's positive regarding Tony. He doesn't always get the positive in his favor.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Lizard

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Very true, I know he is not always kind to the media(they are the ones asking stupid questions) but I also think that they forcus on the ones that are working hard to create that PR image that he doesn't care about.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Ricky Craven i wouldn't give two cents for his opinion,but i agree with the rest of em{Nascar Now}.Terry Blount however may not always be right,but when he's not,he's pretty dam close and least honest with any thoughts or opinions.The point system may never be perfect,but they all follow by the same rules.
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

mutinywxgirl

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Did you read the comments? I like their version of the points!!! That makes sense!!!
~ Lisa ~

-KJ4NKM-

Return to NASCAR & Racing