FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Believe it or not...AND....WTF??

<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1895

Images: 10
9478

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Believe it or not...AND....WTF??

I've been enjoying watching Krashalotski's run toward the front of things over the last few weeks. He seems to race people cleanly for the most part and seems to ACTUALLY not be as much of an arrogant d!ck as I thought he was at first. He may or may not be the real deal, BUUUUUUUUUUUUT, I REAAAAALLLLLY hated to see him get caught up in ANOTHER of Joooooonyer's screw-ups. WTF was up that clown's a$$ today, aside from his head that is?........ He didn't seem to have ANY CLUE out there, even less than usual, and THAT's frightening........... :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3164

Images: 3
8205

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: Believe it or not...AND....WTF??

Nascar now said someone got into Jr.first and that set the chain reaction.Replayed it over and over,but i couldn't see WTF they were talking about myself.I've been a fan of Jrs.since the Bush Series,but i find myself starting to believe as many,the media makes excuses for him.The comment Jr. made while behind the #29 didn't sit well with me either.Harvick won the spring race fair and square and if Jr. had any intentions of doing something to the #29 while the #29 was still in and Jr.so far out,i'd of really been p*ssed! Did you see the pre race interview with Keselowski,i think it explains alot when he first got started in Nascar and why he did what he did to win his first Cup race at Dega.Brad reminds me some of Dale Snr.in many ways,while Jr.reminds me of-#### i can't think of anyone! Felt bad for Brad,but even more so for Matt K.this past weekend,Matt is for certian out of it now unless alot of bad luck happens to the ones ahead of him and we know the odds of that.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2452

Images: 1
9599

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Re: Believe it or not...AND....WTF??

Yes, I saw that pre-race interview with BK and right when I started thinking "what a huge chip he has on his shoulder", that's what was said. And he admitted that. I think that was one of the most honest interviews I've ever seen out of a driver. They don't normally talk "in depth" like that and it really surprised me. I felt bad for him. I've liked him for a while, now that he's kind of settled down a bit. I really like it when he out-runs the 22 because I just can't stand the elf.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

cslonewolf

Posts: 312

195

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Believe it or not...AND....WTF??

I for one thought that Brad was an #### when he first came to the cup side. The last few months though I have really begun to like him. The kid has monster talent. He might have a bit of a tude, but he pretty much explained why on his pre race interview last Sun. I like that he didn't wimp out after his Road America wreck and when many would have gotten out and let someone else drive the car he stayed in it. He was beat to a pulp and he bit the bullet and did what he had to do. Not only did he play hurt, He won hurt. That took alot of guts, and for that alone I think the kid deserves respect. I follow him on Facebook and I think it's pretty #### cool that if you ask him a question on there he will actually answer you. I follow many drivers on there and from as far as I can tell he is the only one who does. I was pretty #### to see him get spun last Sun. The kid was having a monster run, was in the top 10 most of the day, the car was clean, and on a track like Martinsville to be running that good and not hitting anything when you have almost no expeirience on the track that says alot. I was upset he lost points to the leaders, but thankfull it wasn't alot. I think Brad has a really good shot at winning this title, and I for one would like to see him do it. I think after the season he has had that he deserves it.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

im4tony

User avatar

Posts: 558

Images: 0
9712

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:15 am

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:12 am

Re: Believe it or not...AND....WTF??

cslonewolf wrote:I for one thought that Brad was an #### when he first came to the cup side. The last few months though I have really begun to like him. The kid has monster talent. He might have a bit of a tude, but he pretty much explained why on his pre race interview last Sun. I like that he didn't wimp out after his Road America wreck and when many would have gotten out and let someone else drive the car he stayed in it. He was beat to a pulp and he bit the bullet and did what he had to do. Not only did he play hurt, He won hurt. That took alot of guts, and for that alone I think the kid deserves respect. I follow him on Facebook and I think it's pretty #### cool that if you ask him a question on there he will actually answer you. I follow many drivers on there and from as far as I can tell he is the only one who does. I was pretty #### to see him get spun last Sun. The kid was having a monster run, was in the top 10 most of the day, the car was clean, and on a track like Martinsville to be running that good and not hitting anything when you have almost no expeirience on the track that says alot. I was upset he lost points to the leaders, but thankfull it wasn't alot. I think Brad has a really good shot at winning this title, and I for one would like to see him do it. I think after the season he has had that he deserves it.


I agree Brad has come a long way. I like the kid. He has done well this year and will be someone to reckon with done the line.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

Lizard

User avatar

Posts: 684

180

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:50 am

Re: Believe it or not...AND....WTF??

Only saw part of the interview, just cannot stand BK not sure why but there is just something about him that one makes me think he is fake and full of of it. I will admit that he maybe started listening to some of the veteren drivers when they were saying things about learning about giving and taking. There was an after lap in Vegas where they were discussing him coming into cup fulltime where Tony discussed whipping his #### if he did not learn.

I admit it is always funny hearing Tony talk about that since he went through his learning curve as well.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

cslonewolf

Posts: 312

195

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Re: Believe it or not...AND....WTF??

Lizard wrote:Only saw part of the interview, just cannot stand BK not sure why but there is just something about him that one makes me think he is fake and full of of it. I will admit that he maybe started listening to some of the veteren drivers when they were saying things about learning about giving and taking. There was an after lap in Vegas where they were discussing him coming into cup fulltime where Tony discussed whipping his #### if he did not learn.

I admit it is always funny hearing Tony talk about that since he went through his learning curve as well.



BK called Tony out during that interview. He said Tony was one of the guys who will not even talk to him. Maybe Tony realizes this kid is good and he could be better than me lol
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3164

Images: 3
8205

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: Believe it or not...AND....WTF??

cslonewolf wrote:
Lizard wrote:Only saw part of the interview, just cannot stand BK not sure why but there is just something about him that one makes me think he is fake and full of of it. I will admit that he maybe started listening to some of the veteren drivers when they were saying things about learning about giving and taking. There was an after lap in Vegas where they were discussing him coming into cup fulltime where Tony discussed whipping his #### if he did not learn.

I admit it is always funny hearing Tony talk about that since he went through his learning curve as well.



BK called Tony out during that interview. He said Tony was one of the guys who will not even talk to him. Maybe Tony realizes this kid is good and he could be better than me lol

What's so funny,it's true. :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER