Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Good bye 48

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:08 pm

i just put a fork in it, since that is the hot term on the site.

Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:02 am

wrecks are not funny at all I WENT TO A RACE ONCE AND THE PEOPLE SITTING BY ME COULD NOT WAIT FOR A WRECK SICK SICK PEOPLE.

Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:43 am

hello jerry...............................

Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:30 am

NOW its over that fat lady sang went home and ate. GODBYE 48!!! GO SMOKE!!!

Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:45 am

still the 5 time champ regardless who wins, lemme know when a driver wins 2 in a row... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Maybe it will be easier to stand JJ when he wins races now that he isn't winning all the champioships. I believe JJ is going to go through what Jeff Gordon went through a few seasons with a decent amount of wins, a shot at the title but no cigar, its just that cycle.

Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 pm

chip28018 wrote:Wolfgang learn to count thats 3 out of 7. And now something I/m thrilled to say GOOD BYE 48!! Lets go smoke em tony!!!!

Four out of eight now! :lol: :lol: BTW,i wasn't counting Dega before,that's not a race anymore,it's a joke!

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:33 pm

OldTimmer wrote:Ryan recovered nicely today.

The way I see it is you are a bigger 48 fan then you are a 39 fan.
So please go Preach to the choir on a HMS board.

The only thing left is to learn how to get the #39 in the freakin' pit staul right and finish further in points than the car he blocked! :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Fat lady sang went home ate and went to bed SOO LONG JIMMIE!!!! NO SIX TIME!!!

Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:10 pm

bye JJ thanks for giving someone else a chance to win the tittle, so they dont feel like complete failures every year.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 pm

So it's offically over been a long time coming. Ill never forget those five years he won from me being in 7th grade to being a senior in High School.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Only one thing left to happen.
Matt Kenseth needs to finish 2 positions ahead of JJ to end JJ's top 5 in points streak as well.
That would be almost as good as from Top to flop.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:43 pm

OldTimmer wrote:Only one thing left to happen.
Matt Kenseth needs to finish 2 positions ahead of JJ to end JJ's top 5 in points streak as well.
That would be almost as good as from Top to flop.

I think the chances of that happening are really good, Homestead is one of Kenseth's best tracks. Johnson will finally have a season that is just "normal" it looks like

Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:43 pm

I don't wish anything bad on Jimmie. He's been a true champion all year and hope he can at least keep his top 5 in points going.

And, I want Ryan at the banquet in Vegas, where he belongs (no thanks to TG)

Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Just as Tony said at Phoenix, Jimmie Johnson has been a champion to be proud of, and he and his team probably accomplished something that will never be repeated. Job well done, Jimmie!
Post a reply