Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Good bye 48

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:13 am

I counted him out after Loudon and though he had that two race strecth he is done now. 50 points is like 208 points and in four races that is misson impossible.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:15 am

put a fork in it, is a good way to check if baked goods to see if they are done, while cooking at home.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:11 am

Still say the #48 finishes in the top five before is all said and done.New conspiracy theory,maybe Nascar is paying the #48 not to win the championship this year cuz the ratings are down. ;)

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:47 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:All the hootin' and hollerin' about the 48 being "done" doesn't change the fact that he did 5 in a row.
Hate to say it, but, it ain't over 'til Roseanne Barr sings...... :roll:

Please I am begging you don't let her sing a kind.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 am

wolfgang wrote:Still say the #48 finishes in the top five before is all said and done.New conspiracy theory,maybe Nascar is paying the #48 not to win the championship this year cuz the ratings are down. ;)

WOW really, I think the problem is going to be just how close is NASCAR going to be watching Chad after the dega incident.
I will not dog out a crew cheif for cheating, he honestly does get paid to look at rules and try to fig out how far to push it. And I think everyone can agree that for 5 years Chad was the best at doing what he was supposed to do. Unfortunatley I think all the success did go to his head, firing pit crews mid race, making crew members try out before each race, To me that was a little extreme

Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm

muskrat3 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Still say the #48 finishes in the top five before is all said and done.New conspiracy theory,maybe Nascar is paying the #48 not to win the championship this year cuz the ratings are down. ;)

WOW really, I think the problem is going to be just how close is NASCAR going to be watching Chad after the dega incident.
I will not dog out a crew cheif for cheating, he honestly does get paid to look at rules and try to fig out how far to push it. And I think everyone can agree that for 5 years Chad was the best at doing what he was supposed to do. Unfortunatley I think all the success did go to his head, firing pit crews mid race, making crew members try out before each race, To me that was a little extreme

Wonder who's cheating now,hmmmmmmmmmm three out of six during the chase. :mrgreen:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Wolfgang learn to count thats 3 out of 7. And now something I/m thrilled to say GOOD BYE 48!! Lets go smoke em tony!!!!

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:06 am

ha, that is a good one wolf, made me chuckle, its hard to keep that pace up and keep winning, you can only have so much racin luck before it turns, and they had their share over 10 years, i would like him to make it back to the top 5, because he has not finished lower than 5 in his whole career.. that in itself would be an achievement.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:14 am

I would like to see JJ #48 finish last in the next 3 race's.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:15 am

kinda like ryan huh?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:20 am

Ryan recovered nicely today.

The way I see it is you are a bigger 48 fan then you are a 39 fan.
So please go Preach to the choir on a HMS board.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 am

nah i like it here and dont ASSume you know anything about me, im a realist, ryan hasnt lived up to his potential and thats how i feel, and if u wanna throw stones at JJ, i can throw stones at ryan, its called having fun, cant help if your backside hairs are wound too tight.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:02 am

Go Ryan
Attachments
39n.jpg
39n.jpg (53.92 KiB) Viewed 882 times
Last edited by OldTimmer on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:04 am

No 48
Attachments
nascar48entrymat.jpg
No 48
nascar48entrymat.jpg (9.22 KiB) Viewed 889 times

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:51 am

Ok we all know who this forums about lol

Post a reply