FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Clint Bowyer best plate racer?

<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Clint Bowyer best plate racer?

Two wins in the last four races at Talladega impressive. Congrats to Clint and the whole 33 team great job!
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Re: Clint Bowyer best plate racer?

Menard's a douche' bag..... he dumped on Tony as soon as the 33 and 31 got out front. No wonder Tony doesn't like the little a$$hole................ :x :x
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:42 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Menard's a douche' bag..... he dumped on Tony as soon as the 33 and 31 got out front. No wonder Tony doesn't like the little a$$hole................ :x :x

that's why I call him Mynards, even though I don't have any...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:05 pm

With cautions & pit stops, you don't always get to line up with your preferred dance partner on restarts. You have to take what you get. Tony got Paul. :? :(
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:57 pm

So much for team orders! It ruins the race. I knew when they lined up Tony would never win. I can't really decide who is a bigger idiot, Rousch or Childress. They are both snakes in the grass. Karma will be our payback. Tony, is still in it to win it and I think he can. JGR isn't to much better, Joey at least had a chance to run second, something he desperately needed, but as it was he ended up 25th pushing Denny, per team orders. Way to go JGR!!! The cars of Denny and Kyle didn't even have radio frequencies to talk to each other. Dumb. Then Trevor saying he would partner up with Jeff and then dumped him, after all Jeff did for him. That is just wrong. If they don't do something about this stupid form of racing they will loose more fans. :evil:
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Lizard

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Tony had the opportunity to dump Menard for Jeff Gordon, but he honored his deal with Menard. Sad to say that Menard was not as honorable.

Feel bad because Tony and Gordon both wound up getting screwed.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Jeff Gordon didn't fair so well either with #5,oops he crashed again Mark! Bet yah Burton was crying like a baby when Clint waved bye bye that final lap! :lol: The only reason Barnyard Menard is there is cuz of daddys money,kinda like Rusty with Stevie Wallass! The 100 yr.Chevy car was suppose to win today anyways-wasn't it? :mrgreen: Least Tony had a better day than not so happy today Harvick,too bad for that incident Tony and Kev work well in the draft together as well.They would have least made it a show!

Return to NASCAR & Racing