FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bowyer's new ride..............

<<

ndunn

Post Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:28 am

Re: Bowyer's new ride..............

Smokeshow14 wrote:MJ Kenny really left HMS on his own? That reminds me of Vickers. He left HMS after he got tired of JJ, Gordon and Kyle Busch winning all the races.

HMS can really focus on one driver and he'll lead them to titles (JJ right now), have another driver be right there but not really be a true contender (Gordon) a 3rd team that usually will win and make the chase but not a contender (Jr right now could be a Kahne) and the 4th team struggles (could be Jr or Kahne next year).

I wonder if since Kahne will be the youngest driver there (he will be turning 32 next year) if maybe Rick is going to focus on him the most? Kahne hasn't won since 2009 though.

I thought the reason Vickers left Hendricks was due to the loss of Ricky Jr. They were great friends and Vickers just couldn't stand being there without Ricky. Perhaps that was just gossip. If that was the case that's a rotten piece of journalism.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

kodi77

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Re: Bowyer's new ride..............

Lame Lame Lame =all three drivers
maybe together they can get 10 wins in cup over their lifetime
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing