Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Ugh! The Elf

Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:53 pm

WTH... He just needs to shut the he!! up. He just dissed Tony saying he had a bad day and you have to be consistent with top 10 finishes. Look at the points moron, he's still ahead of you.

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest :evil: :evil: :evil:

Besides, he cost me points, I had 48 and 99 as 1st and 2nd

Re: Ugh! The Elf

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:30 pm

I agree Kurt Busch is such an idiot. I wish anyone else would have won the race but him. I don't know how Steve Addington stays with him. On ward to Kansas.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:42 pm

I just hear Charlie Brown's teacher when the elf talks. He's proven week after week he's a moron.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:55 pm

I was pleading (on my knees) for him to slap the wall, blow a tire, overheat, run out of fuel (yeah I know that one was a stretch but I was desperate), etc., etc., etc. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

He sure wasn't one of MY weekly picks... in fact, I had picked JJ and the elf ruined it for me. :x :x :x

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:16 pm

wrong picture..........

Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:27 pm

michaeljohn wrote:wrong picture..........

no matter, its the first one I could find and I had to get the spoon in the pot as fast as I could ;)

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 am

This topic needs more replies so that pic scrolls off the top of the screen & I don't have to look at it again. ;) :D :D

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:30 am

HiddenHollow wrote:This topic needs more replies so that pic scrolls off the top of the screen & I don't have to look at it again. ;) :D :D

Doing my part to help out :mrgreen:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:37 pm

I don't really think he was dissing Tony. He was just pointing Tony out because he was the points leader and he had a bad day which helped Kurt points wise. He is tied for third with Tony now.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:18 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:wrong picture..........

no matter, its the first one I could find and I had to get the spoon in the pot as fast as I could ;)

well work on getting the correct picture! this can be the KB picture thread hahaha
Post a reply