Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

"NON-STOP" presented by Goodyear

Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:44 pm

This is a good idea buuuuuuuuuuut, they oughtta have the race in the bigger box on the screen. I for one could give less than 1/2 a sh*t about the commercials. :? :?

Re: "NON-STOP" presented by Goodyear

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:43 pm

"Nascar Non-Stop" is advertising agent-speak for "we have an excuse to show more commercials if we keep showing the race while they're on."

Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:25 am

its because of those commercials we get to see races on cable, i use to like how nbc would come back from the middle of a commercial if there was a caution, i could do without the commercials too, but there is no way around it........

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:05 am

Was it just me, or was there a commercial every two laps at the end of the race??? LOL

Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:26 pm

I got a small tv by today's standards, the side-by-side stuff at commercial time has always been tough to see...same as directtv hotpass.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:38 pm

I like it better than not showing the race at all. Especially since they tend to have a billion commercials at the end of the race. Better than nothin'

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:17 am

dirt93 wrote:I like it better than not showing the race at all. Especially since they tend to have a billion commercials at the end of the race. Better than nothin'

Good job of seeing the bright side! I agree, it is better than not being able to watch the race at all during the commercials. Dirt, is your glass always half full?

Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:54 am

NascarNanaOK wrote:
dirt93 wrote:I like it better than not showing the race at all. Especially since they tend to have a billion commercials at the end of the race. Better than nothin'

Good job of seeing the bright side! I agree, it is better than not being able to watch the race at all during the commercials. Dirt, is your glass always half full?

Depends whats in the glass...heeheehee
Post a reply