Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Truck Race

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:45 pm

was boring glad to see Hornaday have a good run tho hope he gets a ride for next year.

Re: Truck Race

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 pm

More than that....it just plain sucked the big one....UGH!!!! :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

tc

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:47 pm

I didn't see it...kinda heard it was a little boring....but anytime my sweet lil Kyle wins a race...I do a lil happy dance

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:11 pm

:P Doc!!! lol

tc

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 am

Image :P :P :P

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Race was boring i have to admit,it is no matter who dominates one but Kyle did deserve it.Kyle mentioned he would consider hiring Ron Hornaday next season,that would be cool! :D Felt bad for the #22,speeding in pits twice and had a top three truck,bummer!
Would like to see Johny Sauter win the championship over the #3. :mrgreen:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 pm

wolfgang wrote:Race was boring i have to admit,it is no matter who dominates one but Kyle did deserve it.Kyle mentioned he would consider hiring Ron Hornaday next season,that would be cool! :D Felt bad for the #22,speeding in pits twice and had a top three truck,bummer!
Would like to see Johny Sauter win the championship over the #3. :mrgreen:

Me too if not for any other reason than to give some vindication to my favorite number.....#13

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Cool pictures yah found there MW,i always liked Johny Sauter and if Ron can't win it, it may as well be his rival and someone new other than grandpas kid at RCR! :mrgreen: The Bowyer deal really #### me off,i'd of got rid of Burton before Bowyer. :roll:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 pm

wolfgang wrote:Cool pictures yah found there MW,i always liked Johny Sauter and if Ron can't win it, it may as well be his rival and someone new other than grandpas kid at RCR! :mrgreen: The Bowyer deal really #### me off,i'd of got rid of Burton before Bowyer. :roll:

Thanx but I didn't find these pix.....I took 'em. I spent a good portion of the last 2 truck races in the pits at Darlington. 8-) 8-)

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Cool pictures yah found there MW,i always liked Johny Sauter and if Ron can't win it, it may as well be his rival and someone new other than grandpas kid at RCR! :mrgreen: The Bowyer deal really #### me off,i'd of got rid of Burton before Bowyer. :roll:

Thanx but I didn't find these pix.....I took 'em. I spent a good portion of the last 2 truck races in the pits at Darlington. 8-) 8-)

They look professionally taken,good thing yah told me or i'd be on line looking for em! :lol:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:03 pm

wolfgang wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:

They look professionally taken,good thing yah told me or i'd be on line looking for em! :lol:

just a Kodak digital camera and a great weather day at the track............ :D

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:18 pm

wolfgang wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:

here's another one.... 8-) 8-)

Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:25 am

the 13 truck looks cool
Post a reply