Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

landon cassill

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:01 pm

just wanna give that kid some credit. he stayed solid on tony. like jr said, landon was the only loyal one in the bunch. thanks kid

Re: landon cassill

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Tony will give him a Bonus for pussin him to win the race i'm sure.....

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:23 pm

He really is a nice kid.....and Tony may have but we all lost sound during interview.....
Landon is great!!!!

tc

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:38 pm

You're right, Landon deserves a lot of credit for pushing Tony across the finish line first. Pretty darn good for a young kid. Tony will remember what the kid did for him. ;)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:08 am

I was watching this driver last year hoping he would do something but it took this race for him to get some attention. I like the fact he admitted making a mistake earlier in the race that probably had a lot to do with one of the wrecks. That's a classy move, not sure it's smart, but it's classy.

I wish him a lot of luck this season.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:45 am

now trending on twitter...#givelandoncassilaride

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:19 am

really? i didnt see that as a trending topic. i saw #ridejustinbeiber tho

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Biff wrote:really? i didnt see that as a trending topic. i saw #ridejustinbeiber tho

AARGH!! i really dislike beibs..

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Biff wrote:really? i didnt see that as a trending topic. i saw #ridejustinbeiber tho

OMG you're incorrigible but hilarious!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:48 pm

googling incorrigible, brb

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:51 pm

nice. ty tlmerk

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Landon is a great person with a lot of talent who deserves a full time ride in my opinion... thanks for pushing Tony to the win kid! :)

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:30 am

Tony showed his appreciation, all the ladies on other sites commented on Clints backside though..lol

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Thanks for the pic Peanut. Good to see you again. Even if we don't always agree on everything, I'd miss you and your posts. Haven't seen many of them lately.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Great pic - thanks, peanut.
Post a reply