Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Really???

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:42 pm

I getting #### at NASCAR, every time theres a rain delay it's always put in the middle of the morning or right at noon. Why cant they put around 3ish, that way us kids can see some racing instead of sitting in school during the race. Why dosent NASCAR think of us? :evil:

Re: Really???

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:02 pm

yeah it sucks now i gotta watch the race on trackpass at work tomorrow it would be better around 3 or even later.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:08 pm

...or do all the Nationwide races on Friday and Cup races on Saturday leaving Sunday as a makeup day if needed.

Although if you think about it, these are the first two races to have been rain delayed all season.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:14 am

Rain delayed/postponed races are nobodies favorite. Especially when you think of all the stuff those drivers and teams have scheduled for that Monday (or sometimes Tuesday).

I'd love to be home watching but can't so I'll just set my trusty vcr to record it for the 3rd time.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 am

Being retired has it's benefits... I get to watch the race. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:52 am

HiddenHollow wrote:Being retired has it's benefits... I get to watch the race. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yuppers, every-dang-gon-one of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
j check's the frige>>>YIKE's :shock: I'm out of Beer for the race!!!!! j starts up his golf cart & heads too the store :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Oh crap, it's noon!!!! :shock:
Been browsing around in here & lost track of time :P

NASCAR's race buddy http://www.nascar.com/multimedia/webcast/racebuddy/

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:30 pm

austin024 wrote:I getting #### at NASCAR, every time theres a rain delay it's always put in the middle of the morning or right at noon. Why cant they put around 3ish, that way us kids can see some racing instead of sitting in school during the race. Why dosent NASCAR think of us? :evil:

Doesn't matter bud......Jeff ran outta gas anyway :P :P :P :P

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Stay at home mom here. I love my job! :mrgreen:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:01 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
austin024 wrote:I getting #### at NASCAR, every time theres a rain delay it's always put in the middle of the morning or right at noon. Why cant they put around 3ish, that way us kids can see some racing instead of sitting in school during the race. Why dosent NASCAR think of us? :evil:

i know lol :(

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:58 pm

austin024 wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:

i know lol :(

One of us has to win this this year Austin,i bet on Jeff and i think i put the jinks on him so Kevin could prove me wrong. :lol: There's something "Fishy"about Jeff running out of gas. :twisted:
Last edited by wolfgang on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:00 pm

There's something "Fishy"about Jeff running out of gas. :twisted:

JJ needed a yellow before he ran out of gas Image

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:56 am

there were a couple of drivers that could have used a caution flag...

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:38 am

michaeljohn wrote:there were a couple of drivers that could have used a caution flag...

actually that late the caution would have screwed them

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Thou i'll admit i liked the results,i still hate fuel mileage races!
Post a reply