Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Order Your Chase Wristbands....

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:57 pm

I GOT MINE TODAY!!! Yippie!!! I'm wearing them and they look great! Thanks Doc !!

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:27 pm

MJ, if you want a Ryan one, I'll send you mine. :-)

Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Yay! Just got mine in the mail today! The look & feel amazing! :-)

Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Got mine today too! I waited to get the mail til after qualifying as my box is about a block & half from my house. Although, I knew what it was right away & had it opened & on before I got back home! lol

Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:18 pm

SoDakotaJune39 wrote:Got mine today too! I waited to get the mail til after qualifying as my box is about a block & half from my house. Although, I knew what it was right away & had it opened & on before I got back home! lol

ha ha ha ha June! We strike again! LOL I had mine opened & on before I made it back home too! :-)

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Yall all put a smile on my face :D :D :D

Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Onerockindoc

Got my wrist bands today. They are great and I, like the others, opened them up immediately and put them on. Love Smoke's and Ryan's is cool in the camaflouge (sp?). Thanks for making us a happy SHR Gang Member. Your efforts are appreciated.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:38 pm

DOC SIMPLY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

tc

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Well.....wristbands are SOLD OUT!! Now we can all sit back and relax and cheer those boys to victory!

Thanks to everyone who bought one. I'll let everyone know when I make the contribution to the charities.
Post a reply