Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Order Your Chase Wristbands....

Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Hey Doc, I didn't think to ask before now. Since this is my first year, I don't know. When do you expect them to ship out? Thanks :)

Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:34 pm

OK guys..just picked them up....they look awesome. Next stop..the post office. Since I am sending this from my phone I promise to post pics later!!

If you have been thinking about getting one and haven't contacted me I think you should know that quantity is now limited.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:04 pm

I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!! where do I send payment and I'll buy on of each and for team members.

P.S. do you have a Ryan Newman chase headband? I just thought if we were gonna send one to Tony Gibson, a reg wristband might not fit we'd need something a lil bigger HA HA

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:07 pm

thought i would post a picture of the wristbands...

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Posted the Giant pics from my ipod...hope yall can get how they look....on my way to play poker tonite

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Since the crew is taken care of of any one needs one pm me ! I would love if everyone had one for the chase! P.S. do not be shy Doc will mail it directly to you !

Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Doc... the pix look great! Can't wait to get mine! :-)

Lisa... the whole crew is not taken care of... only you, I and CS have offered to buy pit crew members some. We need more people to adopt more pit crew members. :-)

Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Ryannewman39 is sponsoring 2 guys....

Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Right on Chuck, CS and Lisa! :-)

Out of the 26 crew members listed... how many do we have covered now?

Are there enough left over? :-)

Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Update: Ryan's are gone.....I had to give the one I was saving for myself to send to Krissie.

I have a small number of Tony's left...OK I ordered more of his than Ryan's

And there has been one sent to the entire 14 and 39 crews....GO SHR

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:47 pm

AHHH>>>>> read my pm doc pls~! if the total I have is right it will be sent asap pay pal

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:49 pm

AHHH>>>>> read my pm doc pls~! if the total I have is right it will be sent asap pay pal

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:32 am

i guess i will take a ryan one, just lemme know whats i gots to do, ty, bye, bye

Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:49 pm

MJ..I love you man...but do you ever read anything at all that I post? Ryan's are SOLD OUT..I even had to send off the one I was saving for myself! Got about 6 Tony ones left for anyone who still wants one.

Let this be a lesson to you MJ....everything I post is very very important..or maybe you and I should have regular phone dates...just sayin'

Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:46 pm

i be lazy, i just read the 2nd page, and so my bad, always next year,
Post a reply