FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kurt and JJ Again

<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Kurt and JJ Again

Kurt overdrives the car and gets into of all people JJ once again.The next thing we see is JJ trying to retaliate thinking Kurt did it on purpose and takes himself out for a good part of the race.Since i have no love for Kurt and JJ w/o dominate equiptment,this is definately going to be an interesting next ten races.My money is on Jeff,but i'd prefer to see a first time champion over anyone else.
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Re: Kurt and JJ Again

I would like to see Ryan take it with Tony close behind just because Ryan has never won before. I would also consider Carl Edwards as a pick.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

dirt93

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:54 pm

If Kury and JJ keep fighting then we will have a new champion for sure. Hope they fight all the way thru the chase...lol

Go Tony and Ryan...
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:07 am

i dont want to break the bad news to ya dirt, but that wont happen, if JJ went nutso, he would have to answer to mr h. i never liked kurt because he is a phony, he pretends to be something he is not when the media is around, except his big mouth gets him in trouble, just like at pocono, regardless who was right or wrong in the bumpfest, JJ went to talk with him, and kurt was very polite, but as soon as his crew came around, all of the sudden he got muscles, besides getting punched by spencer and stewart what has kurt done besides luck into a championship?
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:41 am

I like the part where Kurt says JJ needs to learn how to race. LOL
Wasnt it Kurt that lost control of his car?
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:47 am

if you can stomach to watch a kurt interview, he never loses control of a car, when he bumps someone, he proclaims that is what the fans want to see, no kurt, fans want to see hard good racing, where bumping is few n far between, at least i feel that way.... that goes for JPM too, it gets really old that he doesnt respect the people he races.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:53 am

I don't like either driver so this is funny for me to watch. But the only reason JJ took Kurt back out is because it was Kurt. Kurt just made a mistake and wrecked him on accident. But Kurt is a phony little punk who does no wrong, but JJ is a cocky vanilla punk who does no wrong so I don't know who I side on lol.

I'd like to see this in the chase and both of them take themselves out of title contention.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:57 am

vanilla punk?? and tony is a hot head who cant back it up anymore :)
<<

austin024

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:58 pm

wolfgang wrote:Kurt overdrives the car and gets into of all people JJ once again.The next thing we see is JJ trying to retaliate thinking Kurt did it on purpose and takes himself out for a good part of the race.Since i have no love for Kurt and JJ w/o dominate equiptment,this is definately going to be an interesting next ten races.My money is on Jeff,but i'd prefer to see a first time champion over anyone else.

hope your money is right lol

I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:44 pm

I think Matt Kenseth is going to sneak through and win the title, but that's just me. If Double J wins this one it'll be his most impressive yet, considering how stiff the competition's gonna be.

Kurt Busch is a complete idiot. He's as well-rounded a moron I think I've seen since I've been watching NASCAR. MJ's right, all he's done is luck into that one title (actually Jimmie lucked out of it, Kasey Kahne came across his nose on pit road at Talladega, closing up the cooling vent and causing the motor to cook). He's nothing but a petulant egomaniac.

He's got another punch coming. The worst thing NASCAR did was suspend Jimmy Spencer that race because it confirmed for Busch he could do whatever he wanted and say what he wanted and if anyone tried to put him in his place NASCAR would take care of them.

Jimmie's too polite to hit anyone I think, and he doesn't really have to. Kurt is little more than a mosquito. Whether Jimmie wins another title or not is irrelevant, he'll finish well ahead of Busch in the standings, same as he has all but two years of his career (his rookie year and '04). In fact, the closest Busch has even managed to finish BEHIND Johnson in the standings is three places (first to fourth) in 2009.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:47 pm

And one more thing, the people that want to call Jimmie "vanilla" need to find another complaint. The guy isn't vanilla. Need proof? Follow him on Twitter. Being a good person doesn't make someone "vanilla."
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:47 pm

I do follow JJ (And every driver) on twitter. He kind of comes out his shell a bit. I guess he is just phony on screen then to keep the sponsors happy (just like Kurt). You can tell I am not a JJ fan right?
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:I think Matt Kenseth is going to sneak through and win the title, but that's just me. If Double J wins this one it'll be his most impressive yet, considering how stiff the competition's gonna be.

Kurt Busch is a complete idiot. He's as well-rounded a moron I think I've seen since I've been watching NASCAR. MJ's right, all he's done is luck into that one title (actually Jimmie lucked out of it, Kasey Kahne came across his nose on pit road at Talladega, closing up the cooling vent and causing the motor to cook). He's nothing but a petulant egomaniac.

He's got another punch coming. The worst thing NASCAR did was suspend Jimmy Spencer that race because it confirmed for Busch he could do whatever he wanted and say what he wanted and if anyone tried to put him in his place NASCAR would take care of them.

Jimmie's too polite to hit anyone I think, and he doesn't really have to. Kurt is little more than a mosquito. Whether Jimmie wins another title or not is irrelevant, he'll finish well ahead of Busch in the standings, same as he has all but two years of his career (his rookie year and '04). In fact, the closest Busch has even managed to finish BEHIND Johnson in the standings is three places (first to fourth) in 2009.

I dont know. I think JJ has a freebie coming. I think if JJ did Punch Kurt (which he wont) I think Nascar slaps his hand & tell him dont do it again or else (with a fine I am sure) but I dont think they would suspend JJ on his 1st offense.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:28 pm

beaverpond wrote:I would like to see Ryan take it with Tony close behind just because Ryan has never won before. I would also consider Carl Edwards as a pick.
Carl,you gotta be $hittin' me? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by wolfgang on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Kurt is alot of reasons why some don't like Kyle and thou they are both smart a$$eS by their own rights,i can tolerate Kyle,but Kurt i never could stand.When Penske first hired Kurt i was not at all pleased,Roger seemed to turn him around,for "awhile" anyway.Just can't fix stupid! JJ i was never a fan of,but i don't dislike him either,least i can repect him as a person and what he has accomplished.Would lie if i said i liked it,but i guess if i was a fan of his i'd feel alot differantly about it. :lol: :lol: Vanilla,people should watch him during interviews outside the race track,cuz i use to think the same.JJ may not be wild as some,but he has stories and some pretty good,dry sense of humor,but he is commical.
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing