FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Brad K is an idiot...

<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Brad K is an idiot...

I was watching Victory Lane last night and they interviewed BK and he said that Penske was the only team to field all of their drivers in the chase. Penske only has two, but that is besides the point because SHR also has both drivers in the chase. :evil:

I think somebody needs pull him aside and seriously give him a good slap upside the head. Slap him so hard that it knocks him clear to last season. :twisted:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Re: Brad K is an idiot...

that was a dumb thing to say....... unless he feels they fall under the HMS blanket
I miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 pm

beaverpond wrote:I was watching Victory Lane last night and they interviewed BK and he said that Penske was the only team to field all of their drivers in the chase. Penske only has two, but that is besides the point because SHR also has both drivers in the chase. :evil:

I think somebody needs pull him aside and seriously give him a good slap upside the head. Slap him so hard that it knocks him clear to last season. :twisted:

What he meant was "as bad as they were running #2 most the first part of the season" they were the only team to get both cars in at such a short time where most everyone else had been in the top ten most the season including #22. Penske being the only teams running Dodges in Cup w/o any help,Brad and his crew chief in only their second season,there is no doubt they have been pretty impressive like him or not.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 pm

There was no mention or an inclination given or hinted at that he and Busch were the only ones driving Dodges and they made the Chase driving those Dodges.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:31 pm

beaverpond wrote:There was no mention or an inclination given or hinted at that he and Busch were the only ones driving Dodges and they made the Chase driving those Dodges.

I know,i added that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Knew what he meant thou about both cars making the chase,till August the #2 didn't have a hope and a prayer,now both cars are in.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 pm

I watched it and I was like wtf? I like Brad but that was just pretty stupid of him.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:I watched it and I was like wtf? I like Brad but that was just pretty stupid of him.

Brad corrected himself on Wind Tunnel Sun.night,he meant what i thought he did,he just didn't say it on the previous interview and probly didn't realize it.Yeah,i have to agree with yahs,he did mean only Dodges and coming back from 20 something positions,he just didn't say it then. :roll:
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:37 pm

He may be an idiot (and actually I think that interviews are not his "thing" yet) but the BOY won 3 races this year.

So go ahead and call him an idiot if you want. But if you say he's not a good driver or doesn't deserve to be in the chase.... well... that would be idiotic IMO.

I don't mind your post as we all have drivers we don't like for one reason or another. I don't like Carl Edwards and I like Brad K so I can't talk. But I will defend the kid who has come so far this season and say CONGRATS KAZMAN!!!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:51 pm

tlmerk wrote:He may be an idiot (and actually I think that interviews are not his "thing" yet) but the BOY won 3 races this year.

So go ahead and call him an idiot if you want. But if you say he's not a good driver or doesn't deserve to be in the chase.... well... that would be idiotic IMO.

I don't mind your post as we all have drivers we don't like for one reason or another. I don't like Carl Edwards and I like Brad K so I can't talk. But I will defend the kid who has come so far this season and say CONGRATS KAZMAN!!!

Don't hold anything back tlmerk! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brad is my long shot pick and anything is possable,the boy proved that in just one month! ;)
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:40 pm

I know I would NEVER count that boy out and I am not certain he is a long shot. He has won more races this year than Tony and Ryan put together (OUCH!!!) LOL

I still want one of the 2 SHR drivers to win it and it would be incredible for them to come in 1-2. But I predict Mr. Keselowski will finish the season in the top 5. Afterall, they don't make drivers pass IQ tests the last I heard.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm still laughing at the image of Jethro Gibbs (the Abby show) head slapping Brad K! LOL
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Brad wins NW race today,what an idiot he beat Kyle and Carl! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Don't go twisting my words...I do that well enough on my own. He had a good month and a lousy season. The idiot needs to learn what to say, when to say it, and when to keep his freakin' mouth shut when standing around anybody with a mircrophone.

I know there are some that say that he tried to straighten this out on Wind Tunnel, something he was forced to do from Penske I am sure.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:49 pm

beaverpond wrote:Don't go twisting my words...I do that well enough on my own. He had a good month and a lousy season. The idiot needs to learn what to say, when to say it, and when to keep his freakin' mouth shut when standing around anybody with a mircrophone.

I know there are some that say that he tried to straighten this out on Wind Tunnel, something he was forced to do from Penske I am sure.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Should he talk like one of the Busch bros. perhaps?

Return to NASCAR & Racing