Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Jeff Gordon!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:46 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOO Jeff Won Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the 85Th win Man, I enjoy every moment of you racing. :D

Re: Jeff Gordon!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:49 pm

That was a well-deserved, hard fought win for Jeff.

(I also picked him to win this week, so that wasn't bad either) :mrgreen:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:57 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:That was a well-deserved, hard fought win for Jeff.

(I also picked him to win this week, so that wasn't bad either) :mrgreen:

I also did to, i also got smoke in the top 3

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Haven't seen the race yet austin,but i'm happy for yah! Honestly was never a fan of Jeffs while the #3 was around :lol: ,but i do appreciate the mans talent as Dale did too.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:32 pm

wolfgang wrote:Haven't seen the race yet austin,but i'm happy for yah! Honestly was never a fan of Jeffs while the #3 was around :lol: ,but i do appreciate the mans talent as Dale did too.

I saw the last 20 laps, I had followed it on the iPad at school for a while. I was so freaking glad for jeff.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Happy for u austin.Congrats to Jeff.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Hee hee hee.... Austin.... you crack me UP ! :-D

On the last laps or so, I was really rooting for ol Jeffie! Not just to beat Jimmie ( who gave Jeff a GREAT run for the money ) but for Jeffie to win. :-)

As soon as he won, my FIRST thought was.... "I wonder what Austin will say or post on the board!" hee hee hee

In this crazy world that changes every day.... it's nice to know that some things and people can still be counted on. :-)

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 pm

smokieonefour wrote:Hee hee hee.... Austin.... you crack me UP ! :-D

On the last laps or so, I was really rooting for ol Jeffie! Not just to beat Jimmie ( who gave Jeff a GREAT run for the money ) but for Jeffie to win. :-)

As soon as he won, my FIRST thought was.... "I wonder what Austin will say or post on the board!" hee hee hee

In this crazy world that changes every day.... it's nice to know that some things and people can still be counted on. :-)

I just hop this isnt the last one i can post about lol and thanks smokie :D

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 pm

austin024 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Haven't seen the race yet austin,but i'm happy for yah! Honestly was never a fan of Jeffs while the #3 was around :lol: ,but i do appreciate the mans talent as Dale did too.

I saw the last 20 laps, I had followed it on the iPad at school for a while. I was so freaking glad for jeff.

So you were goofing off in school were yah :?: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:02 pm

wolfgang wrote:
austin024 wrote:

So you were goofing off in school were yah :?: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha I usually do, if i get done early i usually to nascar.com and craigslist

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:17 am

Congrats Jeffie that is no easy :) :) :) :) :) :) feat you have accomplished, most drivers will never even come close to 85 wins.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Great race, but Im not liking Paul menard anymore lol

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:02 am

Congratulations to JEFF

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 am

Jeff seems to be peaking at just the right time in the season. :D
Post a reply