FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What Happened to Tony?

<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Re: What Happened to Tony?

i heard tony was listening to justin beiber and forgot he was qualifying... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I miss you Frehley........
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Welcome to the bandwagon....jump on....I'm the one near the front in the cute hat. MJ is right behind me...sitting with mini Chad. (Barf)
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:31 am

Tony has started in the back and has still won races so good luck Tony make it to the front
<<

azk8ster

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:32 am

tonysgirl14 wrote:Tony has started in the back and has still won races so good luck Tony make it to the front

At Pocono, a 2 1/2 mile track...Pocono is NOT Bristol! He's gonna need a miracle....and i BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

im4tony

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 am

azk8ster wrote:
tonysgirl14 wrote:Tony has started in the back and has still won races so good luck Tony make it to the front

At Pocono, a 2 1/2 mile track...Pocono is NOT Bristol! He's gonna need a miracle....and i BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

Agree...and love your quote believe even if common sense tells you otherwise. Common Tony, we believe you can do it, do you?
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

nitrodani

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 am

why??? i really would love to know the reason. guess i need to go twiter i am sure somebody there knows... lol ;)
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:52 am

jsw14 wrote:Just checked Nascar.com >>60 Mike Skinner is 43rd....WTG Tony :( :( :roll:

WooHoo...already on his way to the front! :lol: :lol: ... :|

...well, I can hope the storm takes the power out...then I won't have to watch Tony knock down the walls in "Sh*tty Sh*tty Bang Bang"... :|
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Personal or business worries has always effected his driving. He's worried over Patrick & wants the rest of the season filled with someone.

I wouldn't be shocked to hear him say something like this out of anger about if he can't drive any better than he is, he needs to quit driving the #14 full time & just finish filling in the spots Danica isn't in.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:13 pm

maybe has nothing to do with danica, he did break up with that chick, that could be it, could be a million things that no one knows about, or maybe it is just one of those years where nothing goes right, i can think of 30 plus other drivers who would love to be in the top in points...
I miss you Frehley........
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:29 pm

I have no problem with Tony starting in the back of the pack, afterall, it's usually been a lucky position for him. How many times as he been last due to a last-minute car change and then come back and win the race. I think it's kind of a lucky sign that he's starting last...

but my issue is his attitude lately. Racing, like any sport, is mostly mental but he sounds like he's given up on this season. BS! He's lucky enough to be in the Chase so get your head in the game and make the changes necessary in your own friggin team and garage to make this happen. He has control. He's the owner for heaven sakes. There's no one really to blame but himself but there's also no one who can turn it around like Tony.

I hate to hear him say things like they're just taking up a spot in the Chase. Sounds like he's giving up. Once you've given up...it's all over. I see it in sports, in people with health issues, etc. Giving up is the sign of a loser. Tony's not a loser. I am hoping he is regretting that comment and gets his head back in the Chase while there's still time.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:11 pm

I can't see Tony giving up. Perhaps he was having a bad day and wasn't real happy with himself and just was talking without thinking. It wouldn't hurt if he just took some time and went down to the cabin in the woods and stared at it. He doesn't need to race all those places all over the country. HE NEEDS TONY TIME. I can't belief it was a girlfriend break up. He's had more girlfriends when they were out of his life and he didn't fall apart. He might just want to get a pep talk from Zippy. He did alot for Tony back in the day.....
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing