FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony not happy

<<

smoke14rulez

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:36 am

Re: Tony not happy

...this topic is gettin' to be a bit of a broken record around here...no? ;) Look, as I've said before...on multiple occasions, it's been a "Murphy's Law" season, a lot like '08 was. The pit crew screwed him twice(pit crew's fault), he sped on pit road(Tony's fault), he's been taken out of good finishes in accidents(not necessairly any one's fault) and the car's been(like yesterday) so "P*ssWillieSuck" outta' balance/bad in general, and doesn't get better with MULTIPLE pit stops/chances for adjustment(Darian's fault). See...simple, just a bad scene all-round.

Now, if Tony's SO unhappy, maybe someone needs to remind him...he IS the Stewart in Stewart-Haas...get it? ;)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 am

jamo14 wrote:as for blaming this on a woman, though it's not uncommon as a woman was the demise of King David and a woman was the only thing that could cause the entire Greek nation to attack Troy, the root of the bad luck this year has a lot to do with Tony and Darian.

...and Samson, you forgot about Samson..."my, my, myyyy, DELILAH...why, why, whyyyy DELILAH!!!!"... ;) :D :lol: ... :|
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Stewart: 'We're wasting one of those top-12 spots'

By NASCAR.COM
August 21, 2011 8:58 PM, EDT

Usually most drivers are pleased when they come home with a top-10 finish. Most drivers aren't Tony Stewart.

'It doesn't matter'

Tony Stewart shares his feelings on his Chase chances after the race at Michigan.
Watch video

After a ninth-place finish in the Pure Michigan 400 at Michigan International Speedway, Stewart wasn't smiling when discussing his fourth consecutive top-10 at the 2-mile oval and his first top-10 in the past three races.

"I don't know what we got to do to get one balanced for a day but we haven't figured it out yet," Stewart said. "We were on both sides of the coin all day long, just back and forth between tight and loose. So, just take what we can get I guess."

The finish keeps Stewart 10th in points, just 24 points ahead of 11th-place Clint Bowyer, with three races remaining until the cutoff for the Chase. But with no victories and just two top-fives on the season, Stewart isn't thinking about the Chase right now. In fact, he's not even sure he should be a part of NASCAR's postseason.

"I will be perfectly honest," Stewart said, "at this point of the deal, if we are going to run this bad, it really doesn't matter whether we make the Chase or not because we are going to be occupying a spot in the Chase that somebody else that actually can run for a championship is going to be trying to take because our stuff is so bad right now.

"We're wasting one of those top-12 spots right now."
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:30 pm

exactly Rulez (I knew you'd understand)
add to that a majot wreck he caused because he was p*ssed someone was blocking him, and who knows why he wrecked at the Glen... not getting enough room to enter pit lane and he runs over a pit cone (another penalty)....mistake after mistake by driver & crew.

speaking of "Murphy's Law" that was one funny show! :lol:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Tony speaks the truth and I love it. He says what all his fans are thinking. Like I said it is just not his year. He is the owner though so I hope he makes some major chnages. I hate that he is runnng like this.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:11 pm

When Tony isn't happy,nobody is :!:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:04 am

wolfgang wrote:When Tony isn't happy,nobody is :!:

I thought that was "Mama?" ;) But I get your point.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

im4tony

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:15 am

wolfgang wrote:When Tony isn't happy,nobody is :!:

Boy, you got that right. At least, here we are not.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing