Re: Chase Wristbands Anyone??

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:58 pm

YIPPIE..... we get both drivers!!

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:52 pm

1 of each please.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:14 am

onerockindoc wrote:We are down to 4 races before the chase begins on September 18th in Chicago...I am hoping once again to do the Best Custom Wrist Bands for the SHR guys to show our support. They are similar to to the Lance Armstrong Livestrong bands that you see people wear. Ours will be Black, Yellow and Red provided both guys make the chase...come on 14 team let's bring it!!

If you are interested please post in this blog that you would be and how many you would like to have. I just need to get an idea of how many to order. Like last year I think I can keep the cost nominal.

Hello onerockindoc,
I am interested in showing my support for SHR guys.
I will be thankful if you tell me, What should I have to do for supporting them ?

Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:05 am

Unfortunately I have been too busy this year to secure chase wristbands. I've done it in years past for Team 14 but we have a new puppy in our house and we travel quite a bit so it's not easy for me to get them all over the country.

I hope everyone will do what they can to support our Tony Sunday at Dover to bump him into the next round.
Post a reply