FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

steven wallace hair pull...........

<<

tonycrazy

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:34 am

Re: steven wallace hair pull...........

I thot the hair pulling was hilarious......u treat a snot nosed kid like a kid...jerk em round and get their attn any way u can....hahahaha

tc

<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:53 pm

1) The "hair pull" was weak..... I've seen a couple of "Queens" going at it, better than that! LOL

2) Do some of you not realize or understand that NASCAR was BUILT on nepotism? LOL Has nothing to do with how good you are... it's all in what your last name is and how much $$ is in the bank. ;-)

3) I understand yall don't like lil Stevie... but really? Using violence as a way to achieve your means ?? That belongs on a battle field... not in society. Two wrongs do not make one right.... and "he deserved a hair pullin' " is not a legal defense. LOL

Nobody deserves violence visited upon them.... not snot nosed bratty kids, not a bad nationwide driver, not adult Sprint cup drivers.... and yes,,, not even "out-of-line" Australian track owners.

If anyone uses any violence to achieve their goal,,,, they are wrong. Society and laws say so.

p.s. - I may be just a TAD sensitive here... since I've spent the better part of 3 days, "rescuing" an old friend from a very abusive, physical relationship. She has a fat lip, loose front teeth, a broken ankle, hurt ribs and massive bruises and finger marks.

Sorry, but I can't find ANYTHING funny about violence to another person. :-(
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 pm

NASCAR fines Jerry Baxter $5,000 for pulling hair

Aug 23, 8:18 pm EDT

CHARLOTTE, N.C.—(AP)—NASCAR has fined crew chief Jerry Baxter $5,000 for pulling Steve Wallace’s hair after the race at Montreal.

Baxter reached into Wallace’s car and pulled the driver’s hair as Wallace drove down pit road following the Nationwide Series race on Saturday.

Baxter apologized on Monday for the incident. He said he called Wallace and also apologized to him.

Baxter was crew chief for Patrick Carpentier. He was upset because contact between Carpentier and Wallace as they battled for fourth ended Carpentier’s race.

Carpentier had announced before the race he was retiring after the event.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:24 pm

smokieonefour wrote:1) The "hair pull" was weak..... I've seen a couple of "Queens" going at it, better than that! LOL

2) Do some of you not realize or understand that NASCAR was BUILT on nepotism? LOL Has nothing to do with how good you are... it's all in what your last name is and how much $$ is in the bank. ;-)

3) I understand yall don't like lil Stevie... but really? Using violence as a way to achieve your means ?? That belongs on a battle field... not in society. Two wrongs do not make one right.... and "he deserved a hair pullin' " is not a legal defense. LOL

Nobody deserves violence visited upon them.... not snot nosed bratty kids, not a bad nationwide driver, not adult Sprint cup drivers.... and yes,,, not even "out-of-line" Australian track owners.

If anyone uses any violence to achieve their goal,,,, they are wrong. Society and laws say so.

p.s. - I may be just a TAD sensitive here... since I've spent the better part of 3 days, "rescuing" an old friend from a very abusive, physical relationship. She has a fat lip, loose front teeth, a broken ankle, hurt ribs and massive bruises and finger marks.

Sorry, but I can't find ANYTHING funny about violence to another person. :-(

Nobody deserves violence visited upon them....?

Well you obviously didnt grow up in my neighborhood. So I am gonna politely disagree. As far as whoever beat up your girlfriend. Any man that beats on a woman isnt a man at all.
As far as Society's morals. I truly believe that is what is wrong in the world today. People hiding behind society's morals. Dont get me wrong, I have a ton of morals(but there mine), but I dont beileve Society should tell me what those morals are. That is a politcial stance, & politics & morals are an oxymoron. & well the law....... That is a joke. The law hasnt been about right & wrong for decades. You might as well just use the golden rule.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hey let me know if you want me to knock the $h!t out of the guy ;)
I for one, believe an eye for eye.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:30 pm

I'm sorry,but i have to agree with the Schmoopster on this one.Violence is the last resort,but i will say as i have in the past,when all else fails, sometimes it's the only thing dense people understand.The law seems to side with the criminals a good part of the time and it's not the police that make the laws.Seems to me,the incident bettween Richard Childress and Kyle got Kyles attention.Thou many may not agree it was right,the results seemed to prove differant.Kyle is an excellant driver,he just needed a little attitude adjustment and it's not like Richard beat the #### out of him.The other hand,my daughter was beaten by a man a few years back, and i have to say he looked pretty foolish getting his a$$ kicked by someone 20yrs.older than him in front of his friends. This guy was warned far in advance after hitting her a month before with just an open hand. Certian things will set anyone off and i don't care what people say,everyone has that point of no return and will resort to violence. The milatary,you don't want to kill anyone,least not at first,your friend dies next to you,it's now survival-let alone revenge and it has nothing to do with god,country or any of that BS at that point.Maybe i'm a little over the top on this one,but i'm just trying to make a point from one extreme to another.Everyone has a violent streak in them,it's human nature and no most the time violence isn't the answer i agree,but there are times it may be the only answer.The case of Steven Wallace,i'd of handled it a little differantly as that boy really has no bussiness in a race car,this kid just plain sucks! Thou i was a Rusty Wallace fan,i may have punched him in the head for letting his idiot kid be out there in the first place. :lol: BTW life is a battle field if you think of it.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:38 am

Aww.... thank you Schmoopy and Wolfgang for disagreeing, so politely. :-) I LOVE it! :-)

Schmoops, wish you could and would beat the tar.... ooppss.... did I say that out loud? ( hee hee hee)

Wolfgang, I hear what you're saying about some violence & all the "PC" BS that goes with it. Sorry about your daughter... and while I don't or can't "condone" it - it made me smile to hear about a bully getting his comeuppance. :-)

Kind of sorry I brought 'domestic violence' issues into the lil stevie blog...but I guess I was just still smoldering from the friend episode... because they're not really the same. I think everyone can agree that when a man hits a woman, it's wrong.... but this was a 'man vs boy' kind of thing..... hee hee hee
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

jamo14

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:06 pm

geesh, go to youtube and type "steven Wallace crash"
he don't need his hair pulled, he needs his racing license pulled.

Then he can go do demolition derby at a venue that actually requires it.

He is horrible.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing