FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

forgot to record the dam race :(

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:47 pm

forgot to record the dam race :(

from what I read so far, looks like it would have been irrating for me as a Ryan fan, but also looks like I missed all the drama at the end, as well.

Does anyone know if Ruetimann got hurt in any way. That was a wicked wreck he had.
ImageImageImage
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Re: forgot to record the dam race :(

I think they were released...not sure if Ragan or Rooty are OK though :D
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:20 pm

They interviewed both drivers after they were released from the infield care center. Reutimann's interview was done while he was sitting in a golf cart. The left leg of his firesuit was torn (by something) during the wreck. He said his shin was banged up, but I saw no signs of blood on the suit.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:27 pm

I didn't record it either Schmoop....and kind of glad I didn't in the end. Watching the Hub now....one heck of a wreck, but it looks like everyone walked away from it with not ill effect. So thankful for that.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:36 pm

onerockindoc wrote:I didn't record it either Schmoop....and kind of glad I didn't in the end. Watching the Hub now....one heck of a wreck, but it looks like everyone walked away from it with not ill effect. So thankful for that.

I am gonna have to watch inside Nascar to get some of these guys radio transmissions :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:42 pm

I am gonna have to watch inside Nascar to get some of these guys radio transmissions :mrgreen:[/quote]

I'm a thinkin' you'll be hearing ALOT of cuss words
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:from what I read so far, looks like it would have been irrating for me as a Ryan fan, but also looks like I missed all the drama at the end, as well.

Does anyone know if Ruetimann got hurt in any way. That was a wicked wreck he had.

They usually show the race again later in the week on Speed i believe and i was wondering if Rooty was ok myself-that was one of the worst wrecks i think i've seen so far this season.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Rooty and Ragan both voiced concerns over the fact that the road courses need some safety issues addressed, such as safer barriers in certain places around the track. Gotta give Ragan credit, he COULDA said a whole lotta stuff about the clown with the funny hair, buuuuuuuuuuut, he chose to keep his true thoughts to himself..............Nice move David 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Rooty and Ragan both voiced concerns over the fact that the road courses need some safety issues addressed, such as safer barriers in certain places around the track. Gotta give Ragan credit, he COULDA said a whole lotta stuff about the clown with the funny hair, buuuuuuuuuuut, he chose to keep his true thoughts to himself..............Nice move David 8-)

You "SAID"Clown Hair :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad they are both ok and they are right about the safety issues,they made some improvements at road courses but not enough.

Return to NASCAR & Racing