FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Boris Said needs his A$$ whipped.........

<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Re: Boris Said needs his A$$ whipped.........

Well,least this puts any negative attention off of Robby Gordon today and thou he didn't win,i was more than happy to see Marcos win for a change. Didn't see the race yet,but it looks like it was a pretty wild one.Schoompy,i have to agree with yah about Tony and i've seen Harvick go over the edge at times also.Love to say i have an excuse for it,but unfortunately i can't think of a single one. :lol: Boris could have seriously hurt someone and i have to say my heart skipped a beat when i watched smoke14s video here.Don't know about the rest of the world,but if were that Pi$$ed as Boris claimed to be,Biff would already have a black eye and then some.Something tells me if Biff did pi$$ him off,i don't believe it was all on the Biff.Boris is a nice guy off the track,but on the road courses he plays a little too rough-worse than Juan.BTW is Rooty ok?
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 am

I saw the interview Boris Said gave and I couldn't believe what he said he was going to do to Bifle. That's sort of confessing to assault before he does it and the evidence is right there for Bifle to take into court. Of course the mad man Said was just running his mouth and even if Gregg isn't a number 1 favorite race fans aren't real crazy about a ringer coming in and acting like a fool. NASCAR should have a little talk with Mr. Said for the threat he made on national television and suspend him. If I were Mrs. Bifle I'd be a little scared that there was a mad man out there coming to my house.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 am

ndunn wrote:I saw the interview Boris Said gave and I couldn't believe what he said he was going to do to Bifle. That's sort of confessing to assault before he does it and the evidence is right there for Bifle to take into court. Of course the mad man Said was just running his mouth and even if Gregg isn't a number 1 favorite race fans aren't real crazy about a ringer coming in and acting like a fool. NASCAR should have a little talk with Mr. Said for the threat he made on national television and suspend him. If I were Mrs. Bifle I'd be a little scared that there was a mad man out there coming to my house.

Don't worry NDUNN....Boris is ALLLLLL hair and BS, tryin' to man up in a sport he has had ABSOLUTELY NO SUCCESS in. He needs to stick to the Rolex tour and leave the Stock Cars to guys that actually KNOW what they're doing. If there isn't a Rolex race on a specific weekend, he needs to go fishing, or stick to color commentary.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:34 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
ndunn wrote:I saw the interview Boris Said gave and I couldn't believe what he said he was going to do to Bifle. That's sort of confessing to assault before he does it and the evidence is right there for Bifle to take into court. Of course the mad man Said was just running his mouth and even if Gregg isn't a number 1 favorite race fans aren't real crazy about a ringer coming in and acting like a fool. NASCAR should have a little talk with Mr. Said for the threat he made on national television and suspend him. If I were Mrs. Bifle I'd be a little scared that there was a mad man out there coming to my house.

Don't worry NDUNN....Boris is ALLLLLL hair and BS, tryin' to man up in a sport he has had ABSOLUTELY NO SUCCESS in. He needs to stick to the Rolex tour and leave the Stock Cars to guys that actually KNOW what they're doing. If there isn't a Rolex race on a specific weekend, he needs to go fishing, or stick to color commentary.

I really hope your right and he is all mouth. I wasn't able to watch the race but just happened to see Saids interview. I thought he was quite imature but scary. People do gooffy things and I wouldn't want Mrs. Bifle to have to put up with him. I think a pitt bull stationed at each door might give the impression of security. I have watched racing for years and years and I've heard all kinds of threats but nothing like this even if it was just lipping off. Perhaps someone got to Mr Said and clued him in to exactly what might happen to him. There might just be some fans out there that would love to get into his face.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Ndunn,i agree with MW as Boris has a bark much louder than any bite.Most men would have just done something at that momment rather than call idol threats that can come back on them.I'm sure he has calmed down by now and realizes what an %ss he made of himself during both on and off the track yesterday.Most these race drivers have security,gates ect.in and around their homes anyway and after such statements,he'd be a bigger fool to act out his words.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 pm

wolfgang wrote:Ndunn,i agree with MW as Boris has a bark much louder than any bite.Most men would have just done something at that momment rather than call idol threats that can come back on them.I'm sure he has calmed down by now and realizes what an %ss he made of himself during both on and off the track yesterday.Most these race drivers have security,gates ect.in and around their homes anyway and after such statements,he'd be a bigger fool to act out his words.

Besides all that. Doesnt the Biffles have like 8000 dogs living with them?
ImageImageImage
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 am

THe funniest part, to me is that he talked all this junk 'bout what he's gonna' do and how much of a wuss Biffle is(and he's 2X Biffle's size)...but, notice...he never takes his helmet off... :roll: :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Fox has a story about this and I give up making any sense out of it. NASCAR isn't getting involved with either Said or Bifle because accoring to them it was all talk. Well we'll just see what happens when someone else gets into what NASCAR calls a dust up. This "Have at it" has to be a joke and they make up the rules as they go along. Duh "what else is new"?

<<

jamo14

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:10 pm

I still can't believe Boris threatened Biff.
Biff would knock him back in time :lol:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Ndunn,i agree with MW as Boris has a bark much louder than any bite.Most men would have just done something at that momment rather than call idol threats that can come back on them.I'm sure he has calmed down by now and realizes what an %ss he made of himself during both on and off the track yesterday.Most these race drivers have security,gates ect.in and around their homes anyway and after such statements,he'd be a bigger fool to act out his words.

Besides all that. Doesnt the Biffles have like 8000 dogs living with them?

Know he has a few differant sizes of dogs and takes interest like Ryan does with dogs,don't know how many.Someone on Harvicks site said he believes Boris and Biffle haven't liked one another for three or four years now and have had altercations before.Don't know if that is true or not for sure,but this fan is usually right most the time.The shame of it all is it pretty much ruins Marcos first win where all the attention is on these two and the wreck.Well,it does give us all something to talk about over the norm,we knew it was just a matter of when for Marcos. :)
<<

tonycrazy

Post Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 am

This whole Boris thing was stupid from the get go.....what is this ? Gradeschool?? SERIOUSLY?? He needs to grow the eff up.....i aint a Sniffles fan either but Boris is just an idiot and needs to leave Nascar to the big boys and go play in his own sandbox...I to believe its all talk but just S T U P I D all the same...

tc

<<

ndunn

Post Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:51 am

I'm not sure why I got involved in this foolish interview. I realise all Boris Said wanted was attention and guess what he got it. Next time I won't bother. :roll: :roll: :roll:

<<

tonycrazy

Post Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:56 am

I agree w/ Wolfy in the respect that it took attn off of Marcos's win.....that is really sad...Marcos deserved everything that came w/ that win and was short changed over an immature act...but Marcos is a bigger man and and wont say anything bout it...just a true test of his character against that of Boris's....
MAJOR CONGRATS TO MARCOS AND WHOLE RPM TEAM!!!!

tc

<<

justlisa

Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 am

Well considering what Said said, I will not be joining the Said Head Fan club. I now have to spend my time protecting poor Biff !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 am

attention is taken away from marcos if that individual does it on their own and sits and stews about what happened between boris and whats his name, or they can look pass all the b.s. and appreciate the win and focus on that.
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing