FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Boris Said needs his A$$ whipped.........

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Boris Said needs his A$$ whipped.........

BORIS IS A P*SSY!! What he did to Ragan was totally uncalled for. If I remember correctly he did the same thing to Smoke last year, it didn't fly then either. I think he's more of a road course #### than ACE. James Finch messed up by taking Landon Cassill out of that car. Cassill would've gotten a HELLUVA LOT better finish.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Re: Boris Said needs his A$$ whipped.........

Hahaha ya....so much for being a road course "expert" huh?? what a friggin idiot...he needs to grow up some....geesh!!!

tc

<<

duffygoofy

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:BORIS IS A P*SSY!! What he did to Ragan was totally uncalled for. If I remember correctly he did the same thing to Smoke last year, it didn't fly then either. I think he's more of a road course #### than ACE. James Finch messed up by taking Landon Cassill out of that car. Cassill would've gotten a HELLUVA LOT better finish.

What happened? What did i miss?
ImageImage
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Agreed, Frank Zappa's son needs to hang it up.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:12 pm

duffygoofy wrote:What happened? What did i miss?

See here, Duffy.

"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

duffygoofy

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Thanks HH for that video.
ImageImage
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:22 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:BORIS IS A P*SSY!! What he did to Ragan was totally uncalled for. If I remember correctly he did the same thing to Smoke last year, it didn't fly then either. I think he's more of a road course #### than ACE. James Finch messed up by taking Landon Cassill out of that car. Cassill would've gotten a HELLUVA LOT better finish.

actually Tony was in the position that Boris was in, & Tony did the same thing that Boris did. Took the guy out.
Tony is well liked & Boris isnt. Is why it is looked at differently. In fact Boris & Tony both pretty much said the same thing, about not being given enough room.
ImageImageImage
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:

actually Tony was in the position that Boris was in, & Tony did the same thing that Boris did. Took the guy out.
Tony is well liked & Boris isnt. Is why it is looked at differently. In fact Boris & Tony both pretty much said the same thing, about not being given enough room.

Look at Tony and Boris's deal

Look at what happened today

Boris ran Tony off track last year he deserved what he got. Ragan was just slow and Boris decided to take him out. Big Difference.

Boris seems like a nice guy, but he races over his head all the time and should give more respect to the regulars.[youtube][/youtube]
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:56 pm

what I see is in either case, they didnt have to turn the other guy, but both held their line & did turn the other guy. In fact Tony admitted turning Boris on purpose after the race. (to teach him a lesson)
ImageImageImage
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Tony did admit to it. He could have lifted but he held his ground.

Boris after he threaten to give Biffle a black eye said he felt bad about what happened between him and Ragan.

See the difference?

The annoucers also defended Tony last year, everyone has said that the wreck shouldn't had happened.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:Tony did admit to it. He could have lifted but he held his ground.

Boris after he threaten to give Biffle a black eye said he felt bad about what happened between him and Ragan.

See the difference?

The annoucers also defended Tony last year, everyone has said that the wreck shouldn't had happened.

well Tony is Tony. He gets defended on TV a lot regardless. They defended him when he took out Vickers for no reason. Just how it works. If you have had success in this series, you willl be looked at differently. I am not hear to bicker about it, I just see the same senario. I dont think either of them had to take the guy out. I do think Said is lucky neither of them got seriously hurt though, or it could have very well ended his cup rides. (who knows it may anyways)
But like you said & I am pointing out. Depending on who you are, is how the perspective is spun. (especially by the media & fans)
ImageImageImage
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Regardless of what happened,and btw, THANKS for the correction on last year Schmoop, I knew something happened but forgot which way it went. Boris is a clown in a 3500 lb race car, he needs to stick to his own kind of racing. James Finch screwed up when he put Boris in this car. He shoulda left it in the hands of Landon Cassill, I'd bet anyone here that Cassill would've brought the car home in ALOT better place and nobody would've been riding off in an ambulance.......jmo 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:47 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Regardless of what happened,and btw, THANKS for the correction on last year Schmoop, I knew something happened but forgot which way it went. Boris is a clown in a 3500 lb race car, he needs to stick to his own kind of racing. James Finch screwed up when he put Boris in this car. He shoulda left it in the hands of Landon Cassill, I'd bet anyone here that Cassill would've brought the car home in ALOT better place and nobody would've been riding off in an ambulance.......jmo 8-)

Yeah I was really concerned when I saw Rooty sitting down on one knee. I thought he might have actuallly been injured (not just hurt)
ImageImageImage
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:56 pm

I like Landon Cassill and hope he gets a good ride soon.

Boris has NO business in these races, road course ringer or not. Nothing is at stake for him and he conducts himself as such.

But the Biff and Boris war of words...HILARIOUS. The Biff is a pissy #### punk mother trucker. If anyone has his home address please text it to Boris so he can indeed go to his house tomorrow and give him a black eye.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

jsw14

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Boris is on his way Out of Nascar MW, & he knows it. He just wants more TV time before he leaves Cup. Siiiiiickkkk ur DOG's on him BIFF :lol: :lol: :lol:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing