FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pocono Raceway pics

<<

cslonewolf

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:05 am

Pocono Raceway pics

I went to the track last Sat for Sprint Cup qualifying, and took a few pics. Unfortunatly I was unable to take many before the rains moved in. I just got a new camera and am still trying to figure out how to use it but for the most part these pics tuned out pretty good......

"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

cslonewolf

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:33 am

Re: Pocono Raceway pics

For anyone looking for a great camera, I recomend this one. It is a Fuji Finepix S4000. It is a 14 megapixel camera, w/ a very impressive 30x zoom. just check out the pic of the 42, 1, and the 11 on pit road, that pic was taken w/ no zoom. Now look at the pic of the 42 by itself, that pic was taken using about 3/4 of the zoom. I was about 1/2 way up in the stands so I'm guessing these cars were about 100 yds away or so, now look at the 42 again and you will see JPM and Jamie Mac standing beside the car. I love this camera.

The camera also has a 9 FPS speed so it is plenty fast to capture a moving object. Note the two pics of Smoke. He was traveling between 50-55 mph and the car looks like it is parked (it even stopped the tires dead so you can read the Good Year Eagle on them.

The best part of this camera is the price. I paid $265.00 for this badboy, and it does all the stuff that the 5-600.00 cameras do, plus it has a larger zoom. Now I ordered mine through Sears and got a great deal. The camera included a case, tripod, a set of batteries, a set of rechargable batteries, a battery charger, an 8 gig memory card, a memory card reader, usb cables, memory card wallet, batterie holder, and stuff to clean and protect the lens. Def a great deal, so for anyone looking to get a great camera, I think this is a great camera at an unbeatable deal
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

awsum14

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:41 am

Re: Pocono Raceway pics

Great Pix, Csl
Thanks for sharing,,, :D :D
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder