Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

congrats.........

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:30 pm

nice to see someone get their first win with all the hard work they put into it, congrats PM

Re: congrats.........

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Glad to see Paul win and at Indy, to boot. He deserved this 1st win!!! Well done to the #27 team!!!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Can't stand the Menards.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Happy for Paul, not happy for childress (can't stand him)

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Also VERY happy for Ton'y's 6th place finish, i can stand HIM 'til the cows come home...

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Considering where he ran most of the day (except for the laps he lead late) it was a remarkable finish! Picked up 2 spots in the standings. :D :D :D

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Nice job Menard......glad you shaved the "nut scrubber" off you chin too, good move :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:53 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Nice job Menard......glad you shaved the "nut scrubber" off you chin too, good move :lol:

Yeah MW, It's about time he Stops lookin like a KID :) :mrgreen:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:59 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:...glad you shaved the "nut scrubber" off you chin too

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't miss that either. ;)

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:16 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Nice job Menard......glad you shaved the "nut scrubber" off you chin too, good move :lol:

hey his comes in thinker then shrubs.................

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:32 pm

michaeljohn wrote:

hey his comes in thinker then shrubs.................

and lemme guess.......MUCH thicker than yours??? :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:58 pm

congrats to Paul, although I wish Jeff would've passed him in the end....Tony needs as much elbow room as he can get when it comes down to qualifying for the chase.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Last November when we were at the TX race my husband was standing right next to Paul Menard before, during and after the anthem. It was really just Rich and Paul Menard. He was quite friendly with Richard and he was excited for his win.

And...if you have a Menard's store near you.....it beats the heck out of Lowe's....just sayin

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Congrats to Paul Menard this feels like Trevor Byane and Regan Smith winning left me in tears. Another one for the underdogs

I had what I wanted Tony Stewart in the lead and Jamie in the top five. Then after Tony pitted Jamie eventually got the lead. I was kinda mad what happened to them happenwed but for Jamie to get his first top five of 2010 and for Tony to recover to sixth all is good.

Jeff Gordon drove his heart out there the man still has it. That was the Jeff Gordon I grew up watching.
Post a reply