Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

It should be noted.....

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:03 pm

That when we head to Indy that the Dinger and JPM will have new crew chiefs.

Re: It should be noted.....

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Tooooo bad, sooooo sad.... Crew Chief's, Tooooo Hanker-Chief's :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't come-a-knockin on SHR's Door!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:46 pm

jsw14 wrote:Tooooo bad, sooooo sad.... Crew Chief's, Tooooo Hanker-Chief's :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't come-a-knockin on SHR's Door!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

lmao... too funny!

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 pm

onerockindoc wrote:That when we head to Indy that the Dinger and JPM will have new crew chiefs.

if JPM can have a complete race and not worry bout anyone else, he has a chance to pull it off and get a win there......

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:03 pm

the dingbat needs all the help he can get
Juablo probably fired his crew chief personally

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:04 pm

wait, is doc gonna regret this in the morning too? :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Now Todd Berrier gets replaced as Jeff Burton's CC. Who did not see that one coming?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:14 pm

All these chnages make sense. Now I am waiting on Jamie to get one. 29th in points, two top tens, and 68 laps lead is not acceptable. Even last year when they won three times, won four poles, contended for a chase berth,and contended for other wins, they were still inconsistent. That is the next team I look for (and hope for) to have a cc change.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 pm

with all these CC changes happening right now, I bet TG is extremely happy they pulled off the win last race!

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:with all these CC changes happening right now, I bet TG is extremely happy they pulled off the win last race!

Bought himself some time.

Of course, it helps when the guys back in the shop nail the setup coming right off the truck. Makes everybody's job easier at the track.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:22 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Now Todd Berrier gets replaced as Jeff Burton's CC. Who did not see that one coming?

This doesn't surprise me at all,Todd sucks as a Cup CC and Burtons results prove it as he did when he was Harvicks CC. Todd was great in the Bush Series,but he never seemed to grasp the Cup Series with the longer races i'm guessing :?: Last year i remember RCR switching crews for the #29 and HMS followed by switching crews for the #48.
Post a reply